Why is this game so boring?

#31bigbug1992Posted 4/21/2013 11:12:48 PM
Kyle1022 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
35 days on one game is a lot. You're not having as much fun on BO2 because you've burned yourself out

Nah, I haven't seriously played MW2 in two and a half years. Plus, this game isn't really as fast paced as MW2 so the two games don't compare that well.

Confirmed for troll.

Black Ops 2 is (regrettably) the fastest paced Call of Duty to date. With SMGs being the most commonly used weapon, and Ghost requiring constant movement, the pace is Sonic the Hedgehog speeds.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#32Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 10:17:43 AM
Silver17 posted...
Damage control

These are all just bad ideas. I'd play MW2 but none of my friends do anymore so it won't have the longevity that it once did. Plus, I'm 10th prestige on that game and have every attachment for every gun, so it's stale.

Party chat is important because when I game I like to talk with my friends even when they're playing different games. Perhaps you don't know what "friends" are? They're these people that you get along with and enjoy talking to. Unlike the squeaky twelve year olds in game chat.

The problem is me? I'm not the one that can't even correctly program a damn leaderboard into a game. They lack any type of competency. The problem is THEM.

Superman070776 posted...
Then go to their message forum and talk to other people who love the same game instead of complaining to fans of this game.

Why are you implying that I'm complaining to this message board when I literally asked you all a question in my OP? Are you also incapable of reading?

bigbug1992 posted...
More damage control

That sounds fan-freaking-tastic on paper, but this game is not as fast paced as MW2 and it's not even close. MW2 had guns kill much quicker; every gun took 2-3 hits to kill with SP as opposed to these games taking 3-4 hits to kill. That may not sound significant but it's literally twice as fast.

Plus, Marathon gave unlimited sprint. That alone makes it faster paced.

Finally, people frowned on DC in that game, but it allowed me to take my RPG and shoot into popular camping spots. This let me pretty much get rid of any camper easily, which sped up the pace of the game.

Did you even play MW2?
#33Astro_B0mbPosted 4/22/2013 10:30:52 AM
thebest99 posted...
Because you're playing the same game since 2007.

HAHAHAHAAHAAHAH

Underrated post.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#34Juzten76Posted 4/22/2013 10:45:07 AM
I didn't know it was boring. I'm having fun. Go play something else.
#35Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 4/22/2013 11:30:06 AM
BUMPSAUSAGE

Because I am also legitimately curious as to how to make this game fun.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#36FeelMyBladePosted 4/22/2013 11:47:55 AM
Juzten76 posted...

This.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#37Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 12:04:08 PM
Juzten76 posted...

I'm asking HOW to make THIS game fun. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.
#38namewitheldPosted 4/22/2013 1:09:47 PM
I dont have fun playing this game.

Tell me how to have fun!!

I see the fish community is making its annual attempt to steal Halos ' worst and stupidest community' award. Keep it up fellas.
#392006_Posted 4/22/2013 1:26:00 PM
thebest99 posted...
Because you're playing the same game since 2007.

true
#40Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:36:36 PM
namewitheld posted...
I dont have fun playing this game.

Tell me how to have fun!!

I see the fish community is making its annual attempt to steal Halos ' worst and stupidest community' award. Keep it up fellas.

As in, give me a game mode and class with which I should play. Anything.

Are you actively trying to make yourself look like a dip****?