is this a good game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: White_Knight_01

White_Knight_01
3 years ago#1
if you are about to post no then you are addicted to cod games and should seek help for your addiction. how else can you explain you getting no enjoyment from a game yet still play it?

also if you no longer play the game yet still frequent this board may I ask why?
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD

User Info: Andrew_Ryann

Andrew_Ryann
3 years ago#2
Its not a good game; its the second to worst CoD in my book. Why do I play it? Because I like the series, and the majority of the community plays the most current one. I don't get zero enjoyment, I just get a lot less than the other CoDs.

White_Knight_01
3 years ago#3
Andrew_Ryann posted...
Its not a good game; its the second to worst CoD in my book. Why do I play it? Because I like the series, and the majority of the community plays the most current one. I don't get zero enjoyment, I just get a lot less than the other CoDs.

so you pay for something that's less enjoyable than its predecessors only because its new?
1000+ karma at last XD

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
3 years ago#4
I like this game, I get plenty of enjoyment out of it and I don't deal with half the gameplay issues people complain about (Target Finder, PDW, MSMC, SF FAL) because i play Hardcore and since every gun kills in 1-2 bullets, there is some weapon variety.
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
3 years ago#5
This thread is a bad troll attempt and should be closed asap

White_Knight_01
3 years ago#6
BansheeNTDmode posted...
This thread is a bad troll attempt and should be closed asap

who and what am I trolling?
1000+ karma at last XD

User Info: EvanW1109

EvanW1109
3 years ago#7
If you are a fan of using all kinds of weapons, this is a good game. Any given weapon class can be used on any map and a decent player will do just fine.

If you are a fan of completing challenges and prestiging for personal enjoyment, this is a good game. They made the game so the challenges do not reset with prestige.

If you like party games and zombies, this is a good game. Both are fun if they are your cup of tea.

If you don't like things because they aren't 100% your way, or don't favor your style of play, this is not a good game. Then again, that's probably your opinion of most games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
License Transfer for DLCjothebro13211/25 7:30AM