is this a good game?

#1White_Knight_01Posted 4/21/2013 7:08:18 AM
if you are about to post no then you are addicted to cod games and should seek help for your addiction. how else can you explain you getting no enjoyment from a game yet still play it?

also if you no longer play the game yet still frequent this board may I ask why?
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#2Andrew_RyannPosted 4/21/2013 7:11:33 AM
Its not a good game; its the second to worst CoD in my book. Why do I play it? Because I like the series, and the majority of the community plays the most current one. I don't get zero enjoyment, I just get a lot less than the other CoDs.
#3White_Knight_01(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:14:55 AM
Andrew_Ryann posted...
Its not a good game; its the second to worst CoD in my book. Why do I play it? Because I like the series, and the majority of the community plays the most current one. I don't get zero enjoyment, I just get a lot less than the other CoDs.

so you pay for something that's less enjoyable than its predecessors only because its new?
---
1000+ karma at last XD
#4L4DMalusPosted 4/21/2013 7:18:11 AM
I like this game, I get plenty of enjoyment out of it and I don't deal with half the gameplay issues people complain about (Target Finder, PDW, MSMC, SF FAL) because i play Hardcore and since every gun kills in 1-2 bullets, there is some weapon variety.
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#5BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/21/2013 7:18:43 AM
This thread is a bad troll attempt and should be closed asap
#6White_Knight_01(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 7:19:53 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
This thread is a bad troll attempt and should be closed asap

who and what am I trolling?
---
1000+ karma at last XD
#7EvanW1109Posted 4/21/2013 7:45:27 AM
If you are a fan of using all kinds of weapons, this is a good game. Any given weapon class can be used on any map and a decent player will do just fine.

If you are a fan of completing challenges and prestiging for personal enjoyment, this is a good game. They made the game so the challenges do not reset with prestige.

If you like party games and zombies, this is a good game. Both are fun if they are your cup of tea.

If you don't like things because they aren't 100% your way, or don't favor your style of play, this is not a good game. Then again, that's probably your opinion of most games.