someone plz hold me after this game of snd on nuketown i just had ._.

#1AlexanaxelaPosted 4/21/2013 4:05:00 PM
we lost 4-3. I planted in the final round and it ended up being a 2 vs 1 where some guy on our team had to defend the bomb against 2 people for 30 seconds. The guy camped in the corner of our spawn for the entirety of the round and didn't move except to throw a shock charge and a bouncing betty right in front of him even with the blinking "DEFEND" on the screen

why
---
Wild Snorlax!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/Wild_Snorlax201.jpg
#2BF3PL4Y3R1Posted 4/21/2013 4:05:56 PM
either it was

a person away from the game
a kid
a troll
or someone new to the game
---
YouTube channel CoDzombieVLOG i do a lot of audio only videos about Nazi zombies and so on.
#3timilayas99Posted 4/21/2013 4:07:52 PM
This is why I played S&D once in MW3, even though I did pretty well I'm never playing it again. I might, but most likely I won't.
---
Go away.
#4NekoEspiritoPosted 4/21/2013 4:39:14 PM
I played "plant/defend bomb, you-only-have-one-life" plenty in Counter-Strike way back when. I had enough of a time enjoying it then, I'm burned out now, especially considering this community.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#5LerthyrPosted 4/21/2013 4:44:53 PM
It was probably My Bio Rocks.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#6SevenDayCandlePosted 4/21/2013 4:52:58 PM
I lost a game today because someone joined in progress and was a friend of the enemies... followed me around for 2 rounds (I was the only person doing well on my team) just spraying and giving away my position.

Final round, 3-3. Down to me, the troll, and 1 enemy left, they planted the bomb. 15 seconds left I can't find him so I went for the defuse. Idiot was just spraying all around me and I got sniped. Then I heard the dead enemies saying 'oh he's setting up for him for this final killcam'.... NOPE!!!!

*dashboards*

Sometimes I love being host <3.

That was definitely worthy of a dashboard. I don't dashboard often, but when I do, I really piss people off and get tons of hatemail....
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#7FalloutgenuisPosted 4/21/2013 5:05:29 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
I lost a game today because someone joined in progress and was a friend of the enemies... followed me around for 2 rounds (I was the only person doing well on my team) just spraying and giving away my position.

Final round, 3-3. Down to me, the troll, and 1 enemy left, they planted the bomb. 15 seconds left I can't find him so I went for the defuse. Idiot was just spraying all around me and I got sniped. Then I heard the dead enemies saying 'oh he's setting up for him for this final killcam'.... NOPE!!!!

*dashboards*

That was definitely worthy of a dashboard. I don't dashboard often, but when I do, I really piss people off and get tons of hatemail....

Good dashboard lol.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#8SevenDayCandlePosted 4/21/2013 5:17:34 PM
Falloutgenuis posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

*dashboards*

Good dashboard lol.

It was definitely dashboard worthy. First time I've done it in quite some time. Only reason I've ever done it before was to troll people like this anyway lol. One guy must've been super upset since he messaged me like 8 times...
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI