Treyarch is so terrible that they can't even make working leaderboards

#1Kyle1022Posted 4/21/2013 5:05:13 PM
Let alone PROPER NETCODE!

Honestly, it boggles my mind how they're so highly regarded by people.
#2BF3PL4Y3R1Posted 4/21/2013 5:07:33 PM
there highly regarded by people because of WAW one of the best cods along with mw1. they also started zombies back when it was good. over the years with activision breathing down their back their games can be only so good. imagine if they were given atleast 4 years to make a new cod.
---
YouTube channel CoDzombieVLOG i do a lot of audio only videos about Nazi zombies and so on.
#3Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 5:10:13 PM
You know, that's all fine and dandy. But with my intro to computer science classes, I'm sure that even I, by myself, could make a GODDAMN LEADERBOARD THAT ACTUALLY F***ING WORKS.

Let alone a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR PUBLISHER.
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 4/21/2013 5:17:25 PM
BF3PL4Y3R1 posted...
there highly regarded by people because of WAW one of the best cods along with mw1. they also started zombies back when it was good. over the years with activision breathing down their back their games can be only so good. imagine if they were given atleast 4 years to make a new cod.

They're given 2 years (lets call is 16 months for the hell of it), which is plenty of time.

I mean, how much of this game is just reused code from BO1 or prior? It really feels like each new COD is just a 'lets change a few things overnight' type of deal.

I've seen mods for game emulators that have been made in less time and have had drastic improvements over the originals....
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#5Maiken100Posted 4/21/2013 5:23:18 PM
highly regarded? hell no.
#6StigmaStylePosted 4/21/2013 5:25:04 PM
Why do you care about leadboards anyway? Everyone knows the top players glitch/boost to get there.
#7Kyle1022(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 5:29:05 PM
StigmaStyle posted...
Why do you care about leadboards anyway? Everyone knows the top players glitch/boost to get there.

So just because a few people at the top cheat to get there, NO ONE should care about the leaderboard.

It's people like you that work at Treyarch.
#8StigmaStylePosted 4/21/2013 5:32:26 PM
Kyle1022 posted...
StigmaStyle posted...

So just because a few people at the top cheat to get there, NO ONE should care about the leaderboard.

It's people like you that work at Treyarch.

Lulz. Alright. If that's how you're going to be. =p