DECENT Camo DLC packs

#1ThatOnePotatoPosted 4/21/2013 5:43:10 PM
Now, before you say anything...
Because Treyarch released half-decent camo packs into the public for download, OTHER things/pack that they should give us for sale, that would be actually helpful to buy, or free things to download that would be fun, are:

+ Zombie Pack, All past Pack a punch camos from Zombies, including the Waw, BO1, and the BO2 TranZit camo, and the Magma camo from Mob of the dead. Also gives us a new small zombie map, and the Zombie camo pack, if not already purchased. I'd pay up to $3.75 for all of that, thats more then half of what they give us in a normal DLC pack anyways.

+ Community playlists. Like in MW3, with Drop Zone, AoN, but bring the "lolfuture" into those gamemodes, like instead of Juggernaut, make it a player in a Drone-like suit, almost Iron man, but thats...no. Other game modes added every 15-25 days. FREE

+ Infected, in zombies, and not the failure of Turned, but the way in MW3, but with an entire zombie map, Town, Parts of Die rise, Cell block on MoTD. And the infected is chosen by, somebody randomly is infected, and has 5 seconds to pass it on to some other teammate, before turning into the actual zombie. Then its 17v1, and zombies can throw limbs at you to slow you down and daze you, almost like Tomahawks. FREE.

I know, these sound stupid, but instead of trolling below, how about post a better Free, or up to $1 DLC idea.

Another idea, Sniper only maps, like a Face-off style in MW3.
---
Livin' Like Larry: The original "YOLO"
Black ops 1 Zombies <3, Highest Round Ever, Round 103, on Call of the Dead.
#2StigmaStylePosted 4/21/2013 5:47:55 PM
The zombie camo+calling card+reticle pack is $2? There's no way they'd give you three camos and a map for $3-$4.
#3Smakface13Posted 4/21/2013 8:05:35 PM
I just want my Red Tiger back don sarnit!
---
"Look at him christen! If that were me I would have broken the bottle!"
#4Soul Reaver4Posted 4/21/2013 8:11:04 PM
ThatOnePotato posted...
how about post a better Free, or up to $1 DLC idea..

Why bother since that would literally never happen? Maybe if you were old enough for a job or had one that wasn't paying minimum wage the prices of the DLC packs (which aren't even that bad to begin with) would be easier for you to manage.
---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious - GameFAQs ToS
I didn't even know this was possible... Somebody beat Snake... http://i.imgur.com/dAtcCfH.gif
#5skydragonslashPosted 4/21/2013 8:28:37 PM
Soul Reaver4 posted...
ThatOnePotato posted...
how about post a better Free, or up to $1 DLC idea..

Why bother since that would literally never happen? Maybe if you were old enough for a job or had one that wasn't paying minimum wage the prices of the DLC packs (which aren't even that bad to begin with) would be easier for you to manage.

Its not that for me, its just the damn greed. Why can't stuff like that be free?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNYlgtsVNQ
#6Freshmaker11Posted 4/21/2013 8:41:10 PM
Ill never pay for camo that insane , They should have a MAKE YOUR OWN CAMO
like how you make your emblems
---
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ