Just went 100-10 and won the Dom game 200-88

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 4/22/2013 10:58:43 AM
Noobtown...

35 Lodestar kills
19 K9 kills
19 Swarm kills.

Wow are the K9 and Swarm just weak... Used each streak twice too. Lodestar is honestly the best killing streak in the game.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#2SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:00:39 AM
I also noticed, some of the Double Kills I was getting with the Lodestar were only giving me 15 points in total instead of 30... Which is just odd.
---
#3CaffeineSnorterPosted 4/22/2013 11:00:42 AM
Noobtown...

35 Lodestar kills
19 K9 kills
19 Swarm kills.

Wow are the K9 and Swarm just weak... Used each streak twice too. Lodestar is honestly the best killing streak in the game.

Well they are AI controlled so that is the way it should be. Your controllable killstreaks should always be better than the ones that you jut call in and let them do all the work.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#4SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:03:41 AM
CaffeineSnorter posted...
Noobtown...

35 Lodestar kills
19 K9 kills
19 Swarm kills.

Well they are AI controlled so that is the way it should be. Your controllable killstreaks should always be better than the ones that you jut call in and let them do all the work.

They were just trash this game. Usually I can get 12-13 kills per use on Nuketown. I watched 3 of my dogs just sit there in the middle near the 2 busses for a good 15 seconds... The Swarm just wasn't doing much work at all. They kept hitting into buildings, or just completely missing people... The guys weren't in houses either, since we had them triple capped lol.

I would use the VTOL, but I honestly can't control it right and think it's just a waste of a streak to be honest.
---
#5CaffeineSnorterPosted 4/22/2013 11:08:03 AM
Noobtown...

35 Lodestar kills
19 K9 kills
19 Swarm kills.

They were just trash this game. Usually I can get 12-13 kills per use on Nuketown. I watched 3 of my dogs just sit there in the middle near the 2 busses for a good 15 seconds... The Swarm just wasn't doing much work at all. They kept hitting into buildings, or just completely missing people... The guys weren't in houses either, since we had them triple capped lol.

I would use the VTOL, but I honestly can't control it right and think it's just a waste of a streak to be honest.

I've never been a big fan of the larger killstreaks. I like to help my team as much as I can with UAV, C-UAV, and VSAT. Sometimes I might run an EMP if I notice the enemies run a lot of equipment in the previous game. That is just my playstyle though because I can't get the swarm every other game like other people.
---
#6SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:12:55 AM
This is Noobtown though... The only way to play it is with a TF LMG and the streaks to make people rage quit out of it...

I'm pretty sure they were down to 3 or 4 when I called in the first K9 and Swarm though.

Also, it's my first 100 kill game since I don't really try for them. It doesn't count though since this was on Noobtown. Nothing counts on that map...

I run CUAV, VSAT, EMP a lot when I'm just working on guns and stuff. I still like to run UAV, HKD, CUAV. The HKD takes out enemy UAVs, CUAVs, Sentries, and Guardians. So I love it...
---
#7CaffeineSnorterPosted 4/22/2013 11:17:20 AM
This is Noobtown though... The only way to play it is with a TF LMG and the streaks to make people rage quit out of it...

I'm pretty sure they were down to 3 or 4 when I called in the first K9 and Swarm though.

Also, it's my first 100 kill game since I don't really try for them. It doesn't count though since this was on Noobtown. Nothing counts on that map...

I run CUAV, VSAT, EMP a lot when I'm just working on guns and stuff. I still like to run UAV, HKD, CUAV. The HKD takes out enemy UAVs, CUAVs, Sentries, and Guardians. So I love it...

I was just never real big on killstraks getting kills for me. Always felt like it artificially inflates your K/D. Congrats on the good game though.
---
#8SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 11:21:25 AM

I was just never real big on killstraks getting kills for me. Always felt like it artificially inflates your K/D. Congrats on the good game though.

Thanks, it wasn't that good. Camping with a TF LMG on Nuketown? lol...

I think my 'record' game was a 94-3 game that I got where only 14 kills came from my gun... How weak is that? I just decided to run the higher streaks to piss people off harder. It raised my KD .21 since I tried it (1.3 to 1.51). That's pretty hard to do when you already have 45-50k kills.
---
#9puzzlefitePosted 4/22/2013 1:40:33 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...
I also noticed, some of the Double Kills I was getting with the Lodestar were only giving me 15 points in total instead of 30... Which is just odd.

Sometimes the display is incorrect. I got a betty double kill while capping HQ. The display only showed 200 points when that should have been 400 points. I checked theatre and added points for scorestreaks and it came out correct.

Mind if I ask how you were camping? And which points? Because I've had excellent games pinning them down on C spawn without spawn camping. Since the patch, I've had 3 hostiles respawning at the A house. It's ridiculous. I checked the theatre and no was staring at their spawn point. I gave up at that point.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#10SPARTAN-034Posted 4/22/2013 1:55:45 PM
100 kills in a game and you still complain. just shut up already. good lord.
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.