Do you? - Results (63 votes)
Yes
44.44% (28 votes)
Some times
34.92% (22 votes)
No
20.63% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Generally, I still like playing some Black Ops II from time to time. I don't go to bed thinking of it but it's still fun to play.
---
Onii-chan, move out; that's an FOE!
Space CQC > nakama power
#2EvanW1109Posted 4/22/2013 1:11:38 PM
The game is what you make it.

My enjoyment comes from playing with friends and unlocking challenges. I still do both of these, therefore I still enjoy this game.
#3elchris79Posted 4/22/2013 1:13:44 PM
This board mirrors the game almost perfectly. Full of infantile idiots who have an iq of 70 at best. Full of idiots who will argue whether grass is green, people who make you so mad you want to stab yourself just so you can't see any more of the insanity. Yet weirdly still entertaining, to the point that you'd rather be on it than a much more satisfying thing.
To abbreviate: humans are d****, we like things we don't like because it gives us something to gurn about.
#4FeelMyBladePosted 4/22/2013 1:14:41 PM
Absolutely.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#5Kyle1022Posted 4/22/2013 1:17:50 PM
elchris79 posted...
This board mirrors the game almost perfectly. Full of infantile idiots who have an iq of 70 at best. Full of idiots who will argue whether grass is green, people who make you so mad you want to stab yourself just so you can't see any more of the insanity. Yet weirdly still entertaining, to the point that you'd rather be on it than a much more satisfying thing.
To abbreviate: humans are d****, we like things we don't like because it gives us something to gurn about.

Why are you so buttmad
#6elchris79Posted 4/22/2013 1:18:37 PM
Kyle1022 posted...
elchris79 posted...

Why are you so buttmad

Really? You use a phrase like that and ask me that question?
#7Kyle1022Posted 4/22/2013 1:19:02 PM
Yup. Why so buttmad?
#8FeelMyBladePosted 4/22/2013 1:20:39 PM
elchris79 posted...
Kyle1022 posted...
elchris79 posted...

Why are you so buttmad

Really? You use a phrase like that and ask me that question?

Don't waste your time with him.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!
#9wufei8706Posted 4/22/2013 1:20:50 PM
I usually just play on weekends. I guess sometimes?
---
http://i.imgur.com/z9ZcFt6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TjWlxSW.png
#10BipBapBamPosted 4/22/2013 1:21:07 PM
Rarely. Almost to prestige master and after that I'll take another few months off this.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez