Where and how do I get the Nuketown 2025 calling card?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Where and how do I get the Nuketown 2025 calling card?!
3 years ago#11
i pre-ordered normal edition and i got a code to download a dragonfire callsign its different to the normal dragonfire one it has flames and all.
3 years ago#12
No the people saying you get it with the Hardened edition are trying to help you.

That's how I got the Nuketown Calling Card. I believe I had to enter the codes on the back of the metal coins, that came with the hardened edition, on the call of duty elite website after I connected my gamertag to the site.

Do this http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-redeem-the-mq-27-dragonfire-player-card-call-of-duty-black-ops-2

With the codes etched into the metal coins.
Sent from my iPhone 4S via PowerGuides 1.10
3 years ago#13
You're welcome, Richard.
NNID= Based_Ron
XBL GT= ZombieFries05
3 years ago#14
OCRAZYGun posted...
No the people saying you get it with the Hardened edition are trying to help you.

That's how I got the Nuketown Calling Card. I believe I had to enter the codes on the back of the metal coins, that came with the hardened edition, on the call of duty elite website after I connected my gamertag to the site.

Do this http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-redeem-the-mq-27-dragonfire-player-card-call-of-duty-black-ops-2

With the codes etched into the metal coins.

My apologies. I had no idea that the coins had a code. I thought they were just for show to be honest, so I never bothered to take them out. I found the code. Thanks a million amigo!!
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
3 years ago#15
Didn't vanderhar mention the codes on the coins in the announcement video of the prestige edition of BO2 where they showed all the things that came in the care package case?
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Where and how do I get the Nuketown 2025 calling card?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM