Where and how do I get the Nuketown 2025 calling card?!

#11rustybillpayerPosted 4/22/2013 5:04:18 PM
i pre-ordered normal edition and i got a code to download a dragonfire callsign its different to the normal dragonfire one it has flames and all.
#12OCRAZYGunPosted 4/22/2013 5:10:31 PM(edited)
No the people saying you get it with the Hardened edition are trying to help you.

That's how I got the Nuketown Calling Card. I believe I had to enter the codes on the back of the metal coins, that came with the hardened edition, on the call of duty elite website after I connected my gamertag to the site.

Do this http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-redeem-the-mq-27-dragonfire-player-card-call-of-duty-black-ops-2

With the codes etched into the metal coins.
---
Sent from my iPhone 4S via PowerGuides 1.10
#13RonDijonPosted 4/22/2013 5:14:27 PM
You're welcome, Richard.
---
NNID= Based_Ron
XBL GT= ZombieFries05
#14NightHawkPW(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 5:14:38 PM
OCRAZYGun posted...
No the people saying you get it with the Hardened edition are trying to help you.

That's how I got the Nuketown Calling Card. I believe I had to enter the codes on the back of the metal coins, that came with the hardened edition, on the call of duty elite website after I connected my gamertag to the site.

Do this http://www.examiner.com/article/how-to-redeem-the-mq-27-dragonfire-player-card-call-of-duty-black-ops-2

With the codes etched into the metal coins.

My apologies. I had no idea that the coins had a code. I thought they were just for show to be honest, so I never bothered to take them out. I found the code. Thanks a million amigo!!
---
"I swear, I'm so pissed off at my mom. As soon as she's of age, I'm putting her in a home." ~ Brennan Huff
#15kingbahamut83Posted 4/22/2013 7:23:07 PM
Didn't vanderhar mention the codes on the coins in the announcement video of the prestige edition of BO2 where they showed all the things that came in the care package case?
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom