#22BgSoAPosted 4/23/2013 2:09:37 PM
MTAR + Quick Draw/Fast Mags + Stock

Hardline
Toughness + Scavenger
Dexterity

C4
EMP Grenade

Perk 2 Greed

I was staring at this for like a minute, trying to figure out why I was mathing it wrong to be 11 points... then I realized I was calculating in PGF when I didn't need to.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#23Shrubby29Posted 4/23/2013 2:31:58 PM
MP7 with reflex, fast mag, and supressor
Lightweight, dexterity, and extreme conditioning
shock charge

That always does well for me
#24f41lurizer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 2:52:45 PM
Shrubby29 posted...
shock charge

The mp7 sounds set up pretty well, but I can't understand the point of spending 6/10 points of your class on stuff that will be expended on a longer streak. shock charge is a one time deal and the mp7 will run out of ammo...

y no scavenger (Im a big scavenger fan btw)
#25TheRisingSonPosted 4/23/2013 3:00:13 PM
Mine is called

Commando

An-94 - Adjustable Stock, Hybrid Optic
Tac-45
Hardline
Flak Jacket
Tactical Mask
Grenade
Concussion Grenade

It's a straight up Assault Class when I'm not concerned about being stealthy. The Flak Jacket and Tac Mask ensure I won't be slowed down by Concussion grenades or flashbangs as is often used when engaged in a lengthy shootout. The Flak Jacket ups my survival chances when I find a piece of cover in order in order to shoot from behind and when I'm running through C4 and Bouncing Betties.

I added the Tac-45 in those tense moments when I've emptied the entire clip into 2 or 3 guys and the rest of their team is coming at me.

Not my BEST class but the one I use the most, usually near the beginning of the match.
#26GRTooCoolPosted 4/23/2013 4:09:03 PM
I tend to switch classes every game and never use the same class more than 2 times in a row. But when I do bad... here are my "go-to" classes.

AN-94
Stock and Suppressor
Ghost
Toughness and Scavenger (Perk 2 Greed)
Dexterity
C4
Flashbang

MSMC
Suppressor and Fast Mags
Ghost and Flak Jacket (Perk 1 Greed)
Toughness and Scavenger (Perk 2 Greed)
Tactical Mask

or

MSMC
Quickdraw and Stock
Flak Jacket
Toughness & Scavenger (Perk 2 Greed)
Tactical Mask
Bouncing Betty
Concussion Grenade

I always have to run Toughness and Suppressor together. I can never do either or. =\

Because if I don't use Toughness, I'll flinch like crazy and can't get a kill. And if I don't use Scavenger, I always run out of ammo (I also hate picking up other guns). So yeah... there you have it.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#27steverafflePosted 4/23/2013 4:24:23 PM
Scar - quickdraw, adjustable stock, ex mag

Ghost
Toughness
Engineer, dexterity

I think that's it, off the top of my head.
---
GT: Xx Stebular xX
Pawn: Malice
#28SupremeArticlePosted 4/23/2013 4:26:35 PM
peacekeeper fast mag laser sight
flake jacket
toughness
tactical mask

semtex
concussion
---
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i.imgur.com/pmeLud7.jpg
#29imthestuntmanPosted 4/23/2013 4:32:56 PM
scorpion evo quick reload and longbarrel

perk 1 greed- flak jacket and blind eye
perk 2- scavenger
perk 3- engineer

black hat x2
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#30Shrubby29Posted 4/23/2013 4:42:33 PM
f41lurizer posted...
Shrubby29 posted...
shock charge

The mp7 sounds set up pretty well, but I can't understand the point of spending 6/10 points of your class on stuff that will be expended on a longer streak. shock charge is a one time deal and the mp7 will run out of ammo...

y no scavenger (Im a big scavenger fan btw)

I just prestiged 10, so I'm not at level 44 yet. And I spent my permanent unlock tokens on other things when I did have those tokens. I like the shock charge because I can throw it somewhere and keep running and if it goes off I'll know someone is in that area, and it works great for the dudes that like to run around with the shield. But that loadout is the one I typically use for any gun actually. It works good for me, so I don't want to change it up that much.