best weapon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: produner

produner
3 years ago#1
I am a casul COD player, and i want suggestions on what weapon should i use online. I want something casul and overpowered that will make me a top COD player that gets hatemail.

Also scrub equipment and map suggestions are welcome, since maps are essential and work as matchups of different weapons/classes.

User Info: Mr_Schickadance

Mr_Schickadance
3 years ago#2
Use MK48 with target finder.

Enjoy.

User Info: riceboyee12

riceboyee12
3 years ago#3
MSMC will get you called a tryhard, it's also a beast gun. Suiciding with an RPG (bringing down an enemy with you) will make you hated, especially if you pull it off a lot.
The Asian Invasion. It's coming.
PSN: riceboyee12

User Info: MissElena

MissElena
3 years ago#4
War Machine w\I Target Finder\Stock\Quickdraw.
GT: iWinYetAgain
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
3 years ago#5
Executioner with target finder and grenade launcher.

produner
3 years ago#6
riceboyee12 posted...
MSMC will get you called a tryhard, it's also a beast gun. Suiciding with an RPG (bringing down an enemy with you) will make you hated, especially if you pull it off a lot.

Thanks, hatred is something evolutionary within mammals, that is programmed for takeovers and in case of having strong rivals/threats. Humans use hatred and violence to justify incompetence.

I will give those a try and see which one is effective, but i doubt that it won't since whiners resort to calling names when they can't counter derpy casul setups that i use.

Any notes on frame rate, hit detection, reload cancels and online servers? I remember players being bad at positioning in the maps and taking similar routes, which can be read easily by my godlike-casul pattern reading skillz.

produner
3 years ago#7
Have they fixed their netcode? I remember playing at 300ms ping and still being in the top, but i won't get flawless runs unless the connection was better than that. Peer to peer connection is stupid and not casul friendly.

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
3 years ago#8
War Machine w\I Target Finder\Stock\Quickdraw.

This ^

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
3 years ago#9
DSR or you're likely a scrub.

produner
3 years ago#10
OEIO999 posted...
DSR or you're likely a scrub.

I'm a dirty casul. See, scrubs aren't effective.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived