Are Mob Of The Dead and Die Rise the two greatest zombie maps?

#41TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/26/2013 2:45:12 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
I think Mob is top 5. but I don't think die rise is since it's too small to run trains in really except for one spot (as far as I know)

What? There are 3 different spots where you can train zombies. My personal favorite is the room with the big hole in it. You can train them there and can place a trample steam on the ledge in order to get to the roof if need be.

The easiest room by far is the buddha room. Plenty of running room to group them up and even an exploit spot for you to use.

The "bar room"(the room behind where one of the box spawns are) is a good kiting spot as well.
#42krazykiwikidPosted 4/26/2013 3:34:38 PM
Tranzit shouldn't even be mentioned in a zombie list it's so unbelievably god awful. Pretty much ruined my love for zombies mode and put me off buying any DLC.
#43mac08801Posted 4/26/2013 3:48:33 PM
Haha. No

While dr is prob top 3, mod is def not top 5 - there should be no afterlife in zombies. If you're down, get revived or die...

I guess 3arch invested too much time and effort on who's who to give up the concept...
#44smashthesmurfsPosted 4/26/2013 4:36:44 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
smashthesmurfs posted...
I think Mob is top 5. but I don't think die rise is since it's too small to run trains in really except for one spot (as far as I know)

What? There are 3 different spots where you can train zombies. My personal favorite is the room with the big hole in it. You can train them there and can place a trample steam on the ledge in order to get to the roof if need be.

The easiest room by far is the buddha room. Plenty of running room to group them up and even an exploit spot for you to use.

The "bar room"(the room behind where one of the box spawns are) is a good kiting spot as well.

I'm talking about a good training spot (like the main room everyone does it on). I'm not talking about one location where I could possibly train if I didn't mess up at all. In moon, you can train for days in like 3 separate areas easily.
---
GT: papa cashwads