Diamond AR's finally

#1OSUsatanPosted 4/23/2013 4:38:08 PM
Well I had the M8 and AN94 and FAL Gold so I figured the last couple of day I would do the rest... what a paint and a wreck to your stats when you play free for all to get all the head shot then grind not stop to get the rest of the challanges done.

Worth it though... they sure are purrrrrty
#2WFUDEAC00Posted 4/23/2013 5:23:39 PM
Congrats! Need a few more bloodthirties with the SWAT, a few more headshots for the SCAR, and about 80 headshots with the M8A1. I don't like the M8 half as much as the SWAT so far. I haven't even started on the SMR or FAL yet. Any tips? The rest of the guns are gold but it's been a huge grind and my KDR is taking a massive hit, but I don't care since I was too hung up on the number anyway.
---
IGN: Pointy EndS1+
MW3 FC 2638 5770 7002
#3OSUsatan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:36:22 PM
Honestly he the tips that I can give is that you can take even a little more of a hit to your kd by getting HS's in FFA its not fun but yo can rack up an easy 10 headshots a game there to get the head shots done.

Blood thirsties ... I Just got mine by playing the way that I normaly play as in rushing...

Other than that man... it's just a grind that you gotta deal with lol it suck's but worth it in the end.
#4OSUsatan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:38:48 PM
And of note I did it a little diffrently then most as in I only had the 3 that I stated gold and started the rest.. So I got all the headshots on the remaining ones, then the last few days completed all the challanges.

I must say I feel like a new call of duty player using perks and attachments again ( I did the no perks and attachments at the same time so thats another tip just get them both done at the same time)
#5kingbahamut83Posted 4/24/2013 12:56:19 AM
For the SMR, I either went with just a silencer or a silencer and the acog for headshots. After that, I just rushed the whole time. Main thing was don't think about getting the bloodthirsties. I wound up getting them while I was doing the no perk/attachments challenges. This was the last one I did for diamond ARs.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
#6The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 4/24/2013 3:18:46 AM
I've got 30 headshots with the M8 & 93 with the SMR + challenges and then I'm joining the diamond club!

I've not found it too bad, I just played like normal and found it quite fun trying the other guns out. The only gun I struggled with was the SCAR... that gun and I just do not get on!!

What was your gun order from top to bottom going by KD? Interested to see if everyone who has diamond found the same guns rubbish.
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#7BA_in_BSPosted 4/24/2013 5:31:47 AM
I did my diamond ARs on core. Outside of the SWAT, which I got gold on a while back, I basically did headshots on all guns until those challenges were done, then no perks/attach on all, then I went back and did longshots/bloodthirsties/doubles on each, if needed.

I went from 1.5 kdr to 1.45 doing that. The SWAT is actually my worst gun statistically, the M27 my best. I hated that gun at first, but I eventually figured it out. The SCAR and FAL are pretty close behind though.

Took me a while to find longshot spots, but once I found them I got up to 4-5 in a match sometimes.
---
PSN: AlwaysGetsWasted
Xbox Live: BA in BS
#8XxOblivion77Posted 4/24/2013 8:00:55 AM
I did it and found that it wasn't worth it at all. At least I can have Diamond AN-94 though.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#9MilesTeg420Posted 4/24/2013 8:04:01 AM
Currently going for diamond pistols. Only five seven and executioner left.
#10Shrubby29Posted 4/24/2013 9:34:22 AM
Nice work! I'm currently going for diamond camo on AR's. So far I only have the AN94 and FAL gold. Almost have the SWAT and M8A1 gold. I have diamond camo's for SMG's and LMG's. After AR's, I don't know what one to do next. Because I can't stand shot guns or sniper rifles.