MW2 was the peak of CoD. Many of you know this, others are now learning.

#1BrownPackPosted 4/23/2013 6:14:13 PM
Every game past MW2 has had little changes to the series. Nothing significant has really been added on since. All the game has seen since MW2 was little tweaks and gimmicks added in.

That being said, how long do you guys think we'll have to wait for 3ARC to finally put out a game that has the same level of polish that MW2 had? MW2 performed the smoothest in the entire series, and the netcoding was at the series all time highest. In all honesty, no 3ARC game has even come as close to polish level as Cod4. Waw was choppy as hell, and was the laggiest game in the series, BO was rough around every corner, and the graphics hit an all time low, and BO2 had some real promise by showing good graphics this time, along with a more balanced weapon selection than what we have seen in other 3ARC games, but the netcoding was crap just like in MW3. Waw had some great maps, BO had some good ones, and then BO2 leaves us with rather crappy ones for the most part.

MW2 still remains the highest point in the whole series. You can argue against it all you want, but I still haven't seen any good reason as to why MW2 would be bad, or even the worst CoD other than from an opinionated view. No one has provided any good reason as to how any other CoD other than Cod4 could possibly be better.
#2BipBapBamPosted 4/23/2013 6:19:57 PM
We get it already. You have a b**** over MW2.
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#3Mander1861Posted 4/23/2013 6:23:43 PM
The best part is you are essentially arguing about which Michael Bay movie is better.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#4arena11Posted 4/23/2013 7:03:13 PM
MW2 master race checking in!

inb4Jvel
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#5Keyblade9000Posted 4/23/2013 7:11:35 PM
BrownPack posted...
Every game past MW2 has had little changes to the series. Nothing significant has really been added on since. All the game has seen since MW2 was little tweaks and gimmicks added in.

That being said, how long do you guys think we'll have to wait for 3ARC to finally put out a game that has the same level of polish that MW2 had? MW2 performed the smoothest in the entire series, and the netcoding was at the series all time highest. In all honesty, no 3ARC game has even come as close to polish level as Cod4. Waw was choppy as hell, and was the laggiest game in the series, BO was rough around every corner, and the graphics hit an all time low, and BO2 had some real promise by showing good graphics this time, along with a more balanced weapon selection than what we have seen in other 3ARC games, but the netcoding was crap just like in MW3. Waw had some great maps, BO had some good ones, and then BO2 leaves us with rather crappy ones for the most part.

MW2 still remains the highest point in the whole series. You can argue against it all you want, but I still haven't seen any good reason as to why MW2 would be bad, or even the worst CoD other than
from an opinionated view. No one has provided any good reason as to how any other CoD other than Cod4 could possibly be
better.

Better activate your flame shield, the Treyarch Fanboys are coming
---
Not changing my sig 'till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.
Started 2-14-13
#6SkilzMCPosted 4/23/2013 7:17:20 PM
BrownPack posted...

MW2 still remains the highest point in the whole series. You can argue against it all you want, but I still haven't seen any good reason as to why MW2 would be bad, or even the worst CoD other than from an opinionated view. No one has provided any good reason as to how any other CoD other than Cod4 could possibly be better.

The only thing MW2 did better undboutedly better than any other of the CoD's was the hit detection/ net coding. which IS a big deal. But with that said, it had sooo many broken things about it, it's hard to say that it was better than BLOPS which was still ran pretty well and I can go back and enjoy much better than MW2.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#7SinisterBladePosted 4/23/2013 7:38:13 PM
The only CoD games I enjoyed where 4, WaW and the original Black Ops.

So I dont share your view.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#8HitokiriFelixPosted 4/23/2013 7:42:43 PM
SkilzMC posted...
The only thing MW2 did better undboutedly better than any other of the CoD's was the hit detection/ net coding. which IS a big deal. But with that said, it had sooo many broken things about it, it's hard to say that it was better than BLOPS which was still ran pretty well and I can go back and enjoy much better than MW2.

But the netcoding is the same in every CoD game, so...
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#9EvanW1109Posted 4/23/2013 7:43:02 PM
Netcoding was the only thing MW2 wins on, everything else is meh. I also disagree that there haven't been big changes to the series since. BO2 has the biggest change of all, allowing challenges to continue even when you prestige, as well as actually having a pretty balanced weapon pool.
#10cifer520Posted 4/23/2013 7:47:08 PM
EvanW1109 posted...
Netcoding was the only thing MW2 wins on, everything else is meh. I also disagree that there haven't been big changes to the series since. BO2 has the biggest change of all, allowing challenges to continue even when you prestige, as well as actually having a pretty balanced weapon pool.

MW2 had a balanced weapon pool and they were also more fun than the guns in this game. It's only shortcomings were perks and to a more subjective degree, maps.