MW2 was the peak of CoD. Many of you know this, others are now learning.

#461angrybirdsdudePosted 5/7/2013 10:15:17 PM
itt : nerdclemenza bashes mw2
---
spread the <3
#462flame030191Posted 5/7/2013 10:22:38 PM
arena11 posted...
flame030191 posted...
@arena11

With me and my friends playing, we rarely see too much in-game lag, and usually win when we are together and actually trying (the latter is pretty rarely, though. Usually we mess around to have a good time, so we lose a lot).

The only part that the lag is really terrible is actually in the lobby if you are in a party. It will often lag your party out of the game and separate everyone.

Are you friends from across the country? I used to play with a bunch of east coasters and I'm from the west coast.

Some are, yes.

But physical distance actually isn't networking distance. Someone down the road from you may be further in networking than someone 3 states away, it all depends on ISP.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#463flame030191Posted 5/7/2013 10:26:05 PM
BrownPack posted...
flame030191 posted...
I had pretty good stats in BOps1, and I was much better at W@W than CoD4. That didn't stop me from disliking the games.

So you had good stats in BO and Waw? Maybe you did well in the short amount of time you played it, then kick it aside?

Other than that, I can't think of a good reason of how you'd do good in a game that you didn't like. If you continuously played those games, had good scores but then didn't like them, then you're an odd case. I know for sure I wouldn't play them.

I got to 3rd prestige in W@W and 5th in BOps1. W@W I had about a 1.3K/D (Much improved from every game up to CoD4 being less than 1. Logged into CoD4 the other day and it said 0.96 on Prestige 2, in fact) and BOps1 I had 1.45, which is average.

I just didn't care for the styles they presented (I was burned out on WW2 and disliked the mortar/dogs in W@W, and I much preferred the weapons in CoD4 and BOps1 was just boring as ****, but I played with my friends a lot)
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#464arena11Posted 5/7/2013 10:42:00 PM
flame030191 posted...
arena11 posted...
flame030191 posted...
@arena11

With me and my friends playing, we rarely see too much in-game lag, and usually win when we are together and actually trying (the latter is pretty rarely, though. Usually we mess around to have a good time, so we lose a lot).

The only part that the lag is really terrible is actually in the lobby if you are in a party. It will often lag your party out of the game and separate everyone.

Are you friends from across the country? I used to play with a bunch of east coasters and I'm from the west coast.

Some are, yes.

But physical distance actually isn't networking distance. Someone down the road from you may be further in networking than someone 3 states away, it all depends on ISP.

I realize that after watching an ovenbakedmuffin video, and I doubt the group I played with has decent internet. My internet isn't much better granted. Also my stats in WAW are 1.55 and in BO a 1.8 with ARs being my top guns.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#465awsomeedgar77Posted 5/8/2013 3:34:39 AM
MissElena posted...
awsomeedgar77 posted...
MissElena posted...
What will happen first, this reaching 1k posts or the release of Ghost...hmm.

500 post limit yo. Lol

Oh...didn't know that.

The more you know. *Cue rainbow*

But the way no one one is settling anything, I'm pretty sure if it could it would totally reach 1k post before November.
---
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165
Poop > MW2
#466BrownPack(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 6:43:32 AM
awsomeedgar77 posted...
The more you know. *Cue rainbow*

But the way no one one is settling anything, I'm pretty sure if it could it would totally reach 1k post before November.

Well, we learned that many people's reasons for hating games aren't good enough. And their reasons for hating a game are what make them bad.
#467SpydogKPosted 5/8/2013 10:23:57 AM
SpydogK posted...
The dude has been hating on Treyarch basically since the first Black Ops came out and everyone on the BO and MW2 boards agreed it was a much better experience.

He reminds me of Foreman22 on the Madden boards. Hates on NFL 2k5 every chance he gets because he is tired of NFL fans saying 2k was better than Madden (when it clearly was)...

I've been hating on Treyarch because they could never make a quality Call of Duty game. They have ALWAYS screwed up the core part of the gameplay experience, which is the netcode. If I recall correctly, Cod3 had better netcode than any 3ARC CoD so far.

Waw - Laggiest CoD released
BO - Laggy game still
BO2 - Worst lag compensation ever.

And no, not everyone agreed it was a much better experience. Nice try.

So now NETCODE is the end all/ be all CORE of the gameplay experience? So this is why MW2 is better? So a game can be broken as hell and glitched/exploited up the wazoo, but as long as you feel you are not lagging, it's golden...

Cool story bro.
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty as a franchise if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...
#468fatclemenzaPosted 5/8/2013 10:46:16 AM
onward to 500!

MW2 is bad and I'm better than all of you at it

http://i.imgur.com/Sg3w8Y0.png
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#469FeelMyBladePosted 5/8/2013 10:51:26 AM
fatclemenza posted...
onward to 500!

MW2 is bad and I'm better than all of you at it

http://i.imgur.com/Sg3w8Y0.png

I declare Clem the king of this thread.

And cod4 is awesome.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Remember kids, CoD4 will always be better than MW2.
#470LuIzalotPosted 5/8/2013 10:55:38 AM
I liked MW2 because it was fun.
---
Sully mah waifu