Im the best player on this board

#11smak52607Posted 4/25/2013 7:15:18 AM
goiterbit_h is back!
#12smak52607Posted 4/25/2013 7:16:38 AM
ahh, still running your mouth about how good you are then dodge everyone like you did back on the guitar hero boards. Your still a joke!
#13CUBAN7500Posted 4/25/2013 7:34:13 AM
F*** this stupid topic, but awesome billy Madison quote.
---
In real life there is no reset button.
#14Juzten76Posted 4/25/2013 8:56:24 AM
Don't sell yourself short man, you are the best player in the world!
#15MetalHeadedGEDPosted 4/25/2013 9:44:56 AM
i r da BESTZTZTZTZZZZZZ at the duty of call 2 ops that are black!
i will 1v1 PISTOLZZZZZzzzz wit any1 on dis board becuz i am so ahshum at dis gamezzzz!!!!!111!!!!!

ROFL.
---
---XBL GT: The One DieHard---
---www.powergaming2k.moonfruit.com---
#16roach06Posted 4/25/2013 9:48:12 AM
wombat013 posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not sure which is worse. The OP or your blatant rip off of a Billy Madison line, which you didn't even give credit for stealing. Clearly, you wanted people to think you came up with this little rant yourself.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#17LerthyrPosted 4/25/2013 10:04:00 AM
roach06 posted...
wombat013 posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not sure which is worse. The OP or your blatant rip off of a Billy Madison line, which you didn't even give credit for stealing. Clearly, you wanted people to think you came up with this little rant yourself.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Ok, Liam Neeson.
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#18L4DMalusPosted 4/25/2013 10:04:19 AM
0.69 K/D Ratio, and your best weapon is the Skorpion. Nothing to see here
---
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi
#19XxOblivion77Posted 4/25/2013 10:24:24 AM
GT: Noivilbo
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#20LerthyrPosted 4/25/2013 4:03:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]