Im the best player on this board

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Im the best player on this board

User Info: smak52607

smak52607
3 years ago#11
goiterbit_h is back!

User Info: smak52607

smak52607
3 years ago#12
ahh, still running your mouth about how good you are then dodge everyone like you did back on the guitar hero boards. Your still a joke!

User Info: CUBAN7500

CUBAN7500
3 years ago#13
F*** this stupid topic, but awesome billy Madison quote.
In real life there is no reset button.

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#14
Don't sell yourself short man, you are the best player in the world!

User Info: MetalHeadedGED

MetalHeadedGED
3 years ago#15
i r da BESTZTZTZTZZZZZZ at the duty of call 2 ops that are black!
i will 1v1 PISTOLZZZZZzzzz wit any1 on dis board becuz i am so ahshum at dis gamezzzz!!!!!111!!!!!

ROFL.
---XBL GT: The One DieHard---
---www.powergaming2k.moonfruit.com---

User Info: roach06

roach06
3 years ago#16
wombat013 posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not sure which is worse. The OP or your blatant rip off of a Billy Madison line, which you didn't even give credit for stealing. Clearly, you wanted people to think you came up with this little rant yourself.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
3 years ago#17
roach06 posted...
wombat013 posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not sure which is worse. The OP or your blatant rip off of a Billy Madison line, which you didn't even give credit for stealing. Clearly, you wanted people to think you came up with this little rant yourself.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Ok, Liam Neeson.
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
3 years ago#18
0.69 K/D Ratio, and your best weapon is the Skorpion. Nothing to see here
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
3 years ago#19
GT: Noivilbo
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Im the best player on this board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived