Im the best player on this board

#21Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 4/25/2013 3:09:05 PM
roach06 posted...
wombat013 posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not sure which is worse. The OP or your blatant rip off of a Billy Madison line, which you didn't even give credit for stealing. Clearly, you wanted people to think you came up with this little rant yourself.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I think I'm in love.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#22JVel91Posted 4/25/2013 3:15:14 PM
GT: Ambulance
---
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861
#23gunho7Posted 4/25/2013 3:39:06 PM
GT: Wambulance
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#24LerthyrPosted 4/25/2013 3:39:52 PM
GT: Niam Leeson
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#25goiterboy07(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:29:25 PM
L4DMalus posted...
0.69 K/D Ratio, and your best weapon is the Skorpion. Nothing to see here

Yeah brah, my gf is the only one who plays this game and she does alright.
---
GT: Scottmander
#26goiterboy07(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:29:47 PM
smak52607 posted...
ahh, still running your mouth about how good you are then dodge everyone like you did back on the guitar hero boards. Your still a joke!

You're*
---
GT: Scottmander