Im the best player on this board

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Im the best player on this board

User Info: Id_Bang_Miss_K

Id_Bang_Miss_K
3 years ago#21
roach06 posted...
wombat013 posted...
Vegeta_Yulaw posted...
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Not sure which is worse. The OP or your blatant rip off of a Billy Madison line, which you didn't even give credit for stealing. Clearly, you wanted people to think you came up with this little rant yourself.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I think I'm in love.
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
3 years ago#22
GT: Ambulance
I come here because the forum is better than the game. - Mander1861

User Info: gunho7

gunho7
3 years ago#23
GT: Wambulance
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
3 years ago#24
GT: Niam Leeson
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac

User Info: goiterboy07

goiterboy07
3 years ago#25
L4DMalus posted...
0.69 K/D Ratio, and your best weapon is the Skorpion. Nothing to see here

Yeah brah, my gf is the only one who plays this game and she does alright.
GT: Scottmander

User Info: goiterboy07

goiterboy07
3 years ago#26
smak52607 posted...
ahh, still running your mouth about how good you are then dodge everyone like you did back on the guitar hero boards. Your still a joke!

You're*
GT: Scottmander
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Im the best player on this board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived