Playing in a party vs solo

#1f41lurizerPosted 4/24/2013 11:34:10 AM
I have never played in a full party, most ever was two others, and they were just raging the whole time doing nothing.
If anybody wants to add me on xbox my gt is f41lurizer I am not mlg status good but will play the objective and go positive most games.

Anyways, now that we got that out of the way, is it really that different playing in a party vs. solo? I am getting really tired of useless teammates who do really silly things in game...
#2fleadog2Posted 4/24/2013 11:55:23 AM
in domination for example 6 average players with KD around 1 or lower can dominate most games winning by like 200-80. just being organized and communicating makes a big difference and make the game really fun
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#3GameMaster14GMPosted 4/24/2013 11:57:41 AM
Yes theres a world of difference. Your party, if they are good enough as in, play objectives, can win most gun fights, and use mics to communicate, can easily dominate randoms and even other parties.

You can chain vsats and other scorestreaks but I recommend low streaks til vsat so u dont hog all the kills with k9 or lodestars. And even if u can get them, its better to get gun kills if your party can chain or get vsats frequently for points..
#4MetalHeadedGEDPosted 4/24/2013 12:05:16 PM
f41, I sent you a FR on Xbox.
---
---XBL GT: The One DieHard---
---www.powergaming2k.moonfruit.com---
#5destructoclausPosted 4/24/2013 12:06:37 PM
Playing in a full party is unbelievably better than playing solo. I've never had the fortune of playing with more than 1 other person in this game. I've always wanted to roll with a party of 6 with everyone using UAV + VSAT, 3 using EMP and 3 using CUAV. Now THAT would be absolutely hilarious.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#6RonDijonPosted 4/24/2013 12:50:20 PM
Playing in a full party is unbelievably better than playing solo. I've never had the fortune of playing with more than 1 other person in this game. I've always wanted to roll with a party of 6 with everyone using UAV + VSAT, 3 using EMP and 3 using CUAV. Now THAT would be absolutely hilarious.

I would like to be your friend. I just started playing this version and haven't unlocked all the streaks yet, but I had a team that ran this set up on Wii-U to very great success.

TC I will add you. I mostly only play in a party with my brother, and we'd be happy to add another hand.
---
NNID= Based_Ron
XBL GT= ZombieFries05
#7f41lurizer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:03:06 PM
Awesome. Im getting pretty pumped about decimating some n00bs...
By the way, its pronounced failurizer

I domt get home till pretty late tonight though
#8RonDijonPosted 4/24/2013 1:07:08 PM
Awesome. Im getting pretty pumped about decimating some n00bs...
By the way, its pronounced failurizer

I domt get home till pretty late tonight though

no problems. I have kids, so I mostly play at night anyway.
---
NNID= Based_Ron
XBL GT= ZombieFries05
#9JonnywestsidePosted 4/24/2013 1:10:24 PM
You get the benefit of always playing against scrubs since players with a clue back out when they see a full party.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#10gameflakPosted 4/24/2013 1:10:29 PM
The only downside to playing in a party is that you experience more lag effects. The larger the party, the worse it is. Per Drift0rs video.
---
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?