The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

DSR 50 vs XPR-50 Also share a class :)

#1Omegared02Posted 4/24/2013 3:40:41 PM
Im torn between the two, right now im doin decent with the DSR 50 i've got almost all the camo's along the way but the XPR 50 just looks and feels so much more efficient.. I notice it's 90% kill if I land a shot but it's harder to take out 2-3 people charging, the XPR can take out multiples but sometimes im braking my controller cuz I cant get the kill after 1 shot that lands clean.... opinions?

BTW this is the class im using right now, I just prestige'd again so I don't have much selection. Tell me what you think.

Class 1
M8A1-Select fire, target finder
Hardline,
Toughness,
Extreme conditioning
Semtex, sensor grenade x2

Secondary
Five Seven

Class 2
DSR 50- Ballistic CPU, Variable Zoom
Toughness
Fast Hands
Secondary
Five-Seven
Extended clip, laser sight( hip fire)

This class is all about the guns, fast hands with the five seven allows me to handle people up close, the extended clip already proved its worth many a times.
#2LithspPosted 4/24/2013 3:57:04 PM
I haven't even unlocked the XPR-50 yet, but I love the DSR. I keep trying to use the Ballista but it just doesn't feel as good. :(
---
[]Signature[]
#3bobstevens23123Posted 4/24/2013 4:41:26 PM
use the b23r over the five seven
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#4slaveanselmoPosted 4/24/2013 4:44:08 PM
Lightweight, Ghost
Scavenger
Dexterity, Tactical Mask
Claymore
Duel Wield Pistol of your choice (unless your choice is the Executioner).
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#5majorgalaxyPosted 4/24/2013 4:56:05 PM
XPR honestly

AN-94
quickdraw, ACOG scope

FHJ

lightweight
toughness
dexterity

stemtex
X2 EMP

or if you want to just d*** around

Scorpio evo
rapid fire
scavenger

anything else
---
Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean we can't point out how stupid it is.
GT:MayorofEarth2
#6XxOblivion77Posted 4/24/2013 7:58:42 PM(edited)
The XPR due to the high fire rate with less recoil than the Barrett. That chest up OHK is nothing to worry about (in fact it's the same as the Ballista). I like to use the DSR though as it feels more satisfying to get kills with.

Here's a fun XPR class you can try.

XPR Acog ExMags Laser
C4/Stun
Flak
Toughness
TacMask
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Where's that DAMN fourth chaos emerald?!?!
#7BrockObamaPosted 4/24/2013 9:02:57 PM
The XPR is a monster. The XPR is probably the most underused sniper in the franchise for how ridiculously good it is. Any damage multiplier at all = OHK, if I recall correctly. I think it does 95 base damage?

Anyway, two different classes, depending on the type of player you are playing against.

Average to bad players:

XPR-50 (Dual Band + Ballistic CPU)
Lightweight
Toughness
Dexterity
B23R (Laser Sight)
1x C4
1x Stun

Against good players:

XPR-50 (Dual Band + Ballistic CPU)
Flak Jacket
Toughness
Perk 3 Greed (Dead Silence + Tactical Mask)
B23R
1x Stun
#8BrockObamaPosted 4/24/2013 9:04:33 PM
Also, you can make an argument for substituting Ghost for Flak Jacket, or Dexterity for Tactical Mask, depending on the lobby, for the second class.

Lightweight might also have a niche use against better players, but you aren't going to be strafe jumping too many people with a sniper rifle and winning those gunfights a high percentage of the time.