I've never gotten probation before in Black Ops II.

#11strife_37916Posted 4/24/2013 6:12:22 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
strife_37916 posted...
I got it one time when two games in a row i had teamates run out in front of me when i was engaging an enemy and i tagged them and killed them and ended up getting kicked. This was on HC TDM btw.

You probably got it for the way you talk on Gamefaqs..

Yeah I know run on sentence and all that kind of stuff. Good thing I'm not an english major.
---
The website is Gamefaqs,..Faqs mean frequently asked questions
Why is it surprising to people to see the same question asked over and over again?
#12startedONatariPosted 4/24/2013 6:16:16 PM
Nyangasm posted...
Not a single time. There are days where I just quit match after match but I never get probation.

People must be doing something special.

dashboarding, team killing, and connection drops earn probation. pressing start and backing out does not. if you are host team killing won't get you kicked but earns respawn delay in certain game modes, kc for example. at least this is what i think causes probation.
#13slaveanselmoPosted 4/24/2013 6:23:40 PM
strife_37916 posted...
slaveanselmo posted...
strife_37916 posted...
I got it one time when two games in a row i had teamates run out in front of me when i was engaging an enemy and i tagged them and killed them and ended up getting kicked. This was on HC TDM btw.

You probably got it for the way you talk on Gamefaqs..

Yeah I know run on sentence and all that kind of stuff. Good thing I'm not an english major.

I was hung up on the "engaging the enemy" line..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#14APG_CAMOPosted 4/30/2013 3:59:30 PM
The other night I was hosting and team killed 3 times. Didn't get kicked. It said can not kick host player. Got the 20 second respawn timer. But once the game was over and went back to the lobby I backed out to do some things. When I tried to join another game, I got probation.
---
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212
#15CaffeineSnorterPosted 4/30/2013 5:40:51 PM
I quit every game that I join in progress and I have never gotten probation. I refuse to play a game that I haven't started in.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#16ZeustyPosted 4/30/2013 6:18:09 PM
Nyangasm posted...
Not a single time. There are days where I just quit match after match but I never get probation.

People must be doing something special.

I'm going to nyangasm all over your face
#17FoxMakinWafflesPosted 4/30/2013 6:19:38 PM
I got probation. I stabbed a man.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#18Tweeter2369000Posted 4/30/2013 8:38:04 PM
Since I play Hardcore Dom I will always get kicked cause I use
a lightning strike or throw a Semtex so I get kicked and get
probation.!
#19possessionPosted 4/30/2013 8:42:46 PM
I've gotten probation once, when I was actually thinking: "Hey, league play is fun." Luckily, it was at the end of the achievement stretch.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage