emp grenade/emp system not disabeling guns??

#1KittyHeartPosted 4/24/2013 7:33:29 PM
hi, for the games' description of emp grendade and emp systems (scorestreak), it says those things disable electronics... yet it forgets to disable the gun and radio!!

the radio is clearly an electornic... yet it is broadcasted over the radio? huh?? hellooo??

also, it disables gun attachment optics like target finder... yet the gun is still active? hellooo?? the gun is an electronic!! the gun shouldve been disabled

...yet another short coming for treyarch
---
my theme song: "heart attack" by demo lovato
http://www.MissKittyHeart.blogspot.com/
#2MrBombasticaIPosted 4/24/2013 7:35:11 PM
Guns are not electronic... they are mechanic. Rarely are there guns that use electrical circuits in them. In game all I could think of was the LSAT with the Ammo Counter in the mag.
---
t*** (Sig bet on CE, 19/03/2013)
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 4/24/2013 7:36:32 PM
there you are kittyheart
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#4MrBombasticaIPosted 4/24/2013 7:37:12 PM
Oh crap, didn't look at the TC...
---
t*** (Sig bet on CE, 19/03/2013)
#5JSpillaPosted 4/24/2013 7:38:14 PM
lmaooooooo at the blog
#6ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 4/24/2013 7:39:04 PM
this is not a future warfare with electronic future lazer beam guns. hello? this is historic.
#7KittyHeart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:42:07 PM
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...
this is not a future warfare with electronic future lazer beam guns. hello? this is historic.

i know your trying to get under my skin to tingle me, but black ops 2 is not a historic games. this is future warfare

see what i did ther? i pointed out your fail -_-
---
my theme song: "heart attack" by demo lovato
http://www.MissKittyHeart.blogspot.com/
#8RikiazPosted 4/24/2013 7:49:51 PM
Hey, babe, I've been beginning to miss you.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 4/24/2013 8:07:06 PM
KittyHeart posted...
ThankMeNowBLEHH posted...

i know your trying to get under my skin to tingle me, but black ops 2 is not a historic games. this is future warfare

see what i did ther? i pointed out your fail -_-

GameFAQs says otherwise.
---
Zu'u fund zahrahmiik dimaar fah Mander. Hail, Mander!
#10DoNotPassGoPSMOPosted 4/24/2013 8:18:03 PM(edited)
regardless of KittyHeart topic............

I've always thought that the EMP should disable team chat. This was also back in MW2 days when the EMP was underused and actually took more kills to get.

Sadly, this is something that couldn't work with Xbox Party Chat, since that has to do with Xbox not the game itself (to my knowledge)
---
Petition for more Rush in Rock Band: 19 signatures