Hells Redeemer question

#1wallace10Posted 4/25/2013 7:44:11 AM
I've watched the videos out there but i still have a few questions. Can you get this on easy mode? And just to clarify, you have to kill 30 zombies in a row without using a gun or just kill 30 in general? I tried to get this last night and i know i killed over 30 zombies on the bridge but when i came back to Alcatraz it wouldn't stay in the hole to upgrade. And if i have friends helping do they all have to get the kills as well or can just one person get it? thanks!
#2SinCityKidPosted 4/25/2013 8:02:16 AM
I don't know the specific requirements but I had trouble at first too. I would get 60 consecutive kills with it, but I killed Brutus with a gun before I proceeded to get the Tomahawk kills and it didn't work. Now I just make sure to complete 1 full round on the bridge using nothing but the Tomahawk and it works every time.
#3SkateratorPosted 4/25/2013 10:26:31 AM
usually some players say kill 30 zombies with the tomahawk at the bridge but i always go a full round with the tomahawk, you can hear some sort of shreak at the end of the round, that would let you know that you have completely that step....hope that would at least, get less confusion out of the way
---
Gametag: Skaterator101
(Operation Wolves clan was here)
#4GameFan692Posted 4/25/2013 10:52:53 AM
Can everyone get it in Co-op or can only one person get it at a time? Also, does everyone need to use the tomahawk on the bridge and kill the zombies or does only one person need to? It's kind of confusing lol.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#5Teh_5_StarzPosted 4/25/2013 10:56:07 AM
i have been trying to get that thing for days now
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#6SkateratorPosted 4/25/2013 11:06:08 AM
Everyone needs to kill with only tomahawks on the bridge in order for everyone to get the Hell's Redeemer but the downside would be that one person can get the hell's redeemer per round, so lets say first player throws the tomahawk into the fire, den the rest of the players need to wait til next round and so on for the others....it may still sound confusing but i gotten the Hell's Redeemer so many times both solo and co-op.....if you need any assistance my gt is below
---
#7SquireRamzaPosted 4/25/2013 11:07:48 AM
What if only I use the tomahawk on the bridge but everybody else uses guns? Can I still get it or is it an all or nothing thing?
---
... For art comes to you proposing frankly to give nothing but the highest quality to your moments as they pass, and simply for those moments' sake.
#8SkateratorPosted 4/25/2013 11:14:22 AM
well from what i heard from my friend's list, as long as one person uses the tomahawk, den you will still be able to get it, if you hear a shreak at the end of the round, you may need to stay on the bridge for a total of 2-3 rounds if others are using guns...what i do is train in the middle with the zombie shield on my back while the rest of the players stay back and throw their tomahawks...soon im going to see if those who use guns and one person can use tomahawk can still get the hell's redeemer....
---
#9L0ZPosted 4/25/2013 11:36:56 AM
Is the transformation permanent unlock or only for the match?
---
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]
#10SkateratorPosted 4/25/2013 11:45:45 AM
the transformation is only unlocked for the match, just like the golden spork
---