So im looking up some stuff for zombies and found this......

#1F_H_NukemPosted 4/25/2013 10:14:04 AM
Saber 10: "Recon 5, this is Saber 10. Our sweep failed to find evidence of any survivors on site. Broken Arrow is not viable for new FOV." ... "That's a negative sir, records appear to have been destroyed in a fire prior to the facility being overrun." ... "Sir, we believe staff may have been trying to destroy evidence implicating them in the outbreak." ... "Understood sir, confirmed drop in T-5. Retreating to safe distance."

wonder if this is in regards to Der Riese or Verruckt?

the plot has been expanded alot from W@W and im wondering why the world need to be re-polarized for maxis and richtofen's plans.........

we have powered 2 spires on opposite sides of the world already, what is left?

MAYBE a 3rd spire that would have to be on one of the current poles to work (ie: the south and north poles) but if not..............the next easter egg will entail something that activates the re-polarization that starts the plan in motion, yet to what end? what would re-polarizing the earth achieve?

discuss (please?)
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#2F_H_Nukem(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:23:02 AM
so i googled it and found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarization_%28antenna%29#Polarization

it seems that polarization work the best when the signal is the same.

looks like the EEs so far have not only been to achieve some unforeseen end, but also to block the opposing party's endeavors at the same time.

it also looks like we may need to power a 3rd conjunctive spire to achieve whatever plan the 2 of them are planning........
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#3TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/27/2013 7:06:43 AM
sure you've seen this before but:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_%28mode%29/Story

If you click on some of the names like "group 935" for example, you can also delve deeper into what has been found so far..

anything else is speculation
#4TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/27/2013 7:17:30 AM
and I think the next EE will be about helping the original characters
#5Shaun3DPosted 4/27/2013 7:32:09 AM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
sure you've seen this before but:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Zombies_%28mode%29/Story

If you click on some of the names like "group 935" for example, you can also delve deeper into what has been found so far..

anything else is speculation

Huh the prison break in motd starts at 9:35
Its also the code you punch in for a song.. weird
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#6F_H_Nukem(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:45:36 AM

thats what i speculate the maxis-EE spires are for

also, whats with the unconfirmed history they have up for MotD?

the weasel found out how to make the zombies? where was that info obtained from?
---
#7TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/27/2013 5:21:58 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...

the weasel found out how to make the zombies? where was that info obtained from?

Where did you read that the Weasel found out how to make zombies?

His quotes lead to the belief that he remembers more than the others(much like Takeo seemed to remember what Richtofen did to him while Dempsey and Nikolai didn't). Never read anywhere that Weasel made nor knew how to make zombies
#8F_H_Nukem(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:53:10 AM
F_H_Nukem posted...

His quotes lead to the belief that he remembers more than the others(much like Takeo seemed to remember what Richtofen did to him while Dempsey and Nikolai didn't). Never read anywhere that Weasel made nor knew how to make zombies

the link you gave me used to have it as part of the story

something to the effect of "he found out how to raze them from the dead, sold the formula to the warden who, in turn, sold it to maxis. then the warden goes crazy and makes the prison 'zombie island'"

thats what it USED to say, anyway.......
---
#9TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/28/2013 2:04:37 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
F_H_Nukem posted...

the link you gave me used to have it as part of the story

something to the effect of "he found out how to raze them from the dead, sold the formula to the warden who, in turn, sold it to maxis. then the warden goes crazy and makes the prison 'zombie island'"

thats what it USED to say, anyway.......

The wikis get bombed with a lot of crap early on, but they tend to be pretty accurate once the initial craze goes down.

This story(mob) seems to be totally unrelated to the Richtofen/Maxis saga.. except for one of the characters supposedly saying "Nikolai" a few times.