Assault Shield Strategy / Patch Idea

#21FalloutgenuisPosted 4/26/2013 3:30:12 PM
All I know is that in MW3 riot shield + throwing knife was deadly with QuickDraw pro.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#22Silent CrucifixionPosted 4/26/2013 3:54:15 PM
I recall playing a tdm game against an entire 6-man clan. The map was Hijacked and they spawned near the jacuzzi side. The clan rushed over to the helo-pad side's building (the one with the dinning room and kitchen. In case my explaination was unclear.) and planted two or three Assault shields in that dark room on the second floor.

There were about three trophy systems and a multitude of bouncing betties, shock charges, and claymores. They sat there for the rest of the game behind those shields and my team and I kept running up there and dying. No matter what you threw, or how often you did it, there seemed to be an endless supply of the tactical equips. Kill one guy and he would just find his way back up to the room. Not to mention, IIRC, they had 2 guardians on both entrances. The game ended at about 75-20'ish.

This was probably the worst I have ever seen an assault shield being used. For the most part it is only sometimes annoying/frustraiting when someone puts one down, However, it is relatively easy to come up behind one and and kill the guy. Most teammates I have seen have problems countering anyone using one, though.
---
...... Shhhhhh.......
#23SupremeArticlePosted 4/26/2013 3:58:09 PM
the assault sheild is over powered so instead of doing nothing its just going to do nothing
---
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i.imgur.com/pmeLud7.jpg
#24MMA427Posted 4/26/2013 4:39:06 PM
Silent Crucifixion posted...
I recall playing a tdm game against an entire 6-man clan. The map was Hijacked and they spawned near the jacuzzi side. The clan rushed over to the helo-pad side's building (the one with the dinning room and kitchen. In case my explaination was unclear.) and planted two or three Assault shields in that dark room on the second floor.

There were about three trophy systems and a multitude of bouncing betties, shock charges, and claymores. They sat there for the rest of the game behind those shields and my team and I kept running up there and dying. No matter what you threw, or how often you did it, there seemed to be an endless supply of the tactical equips. Kill one guy and he would just find his way back up to the room. Not to mention, IIRC, they had 2 guardians on both entrances. The game ended at about 75-20'ish.

This was probably the worst I have ever seen an assault shield being used. For the most part it is only sometimes annoying/frustraiting when someone puts one down, However, it is relatively easy to come up behind one and and kill the guy. Most teammates I have seen have problems countering anyone using one, though.

Seriously, don't feed them kills.

Everyone complains about the Wurm tactic and camping, but it is them who choose to keep feeding the people kills.

If some1 is camping on the enemy team and nobody is camping on your team then you have an advantage, and thus should be winning and going positive nearly every round.

Unless you endlessly feed a camper or Wurmer kills/points that is.
#25Silent CrucifixionPosted 4/26/2013 5:01:09 PM
MMA427 posted...
Seriously, don't feed them kills.

Everyone complains about the Wurm tactic and camping, but it is them who choose to keep feeding the people kills.

If some1 is camping on the enemy team and nobody is camping on your team then you have an advantage, and thus should be winning and going positive nearly every round.

Unless you endlessly feed a camper or Wurmer kills/points that is.

Well, normally I don't have a problem with campers. There is usually a way to get around them, or just avoid them. However, The entire enemy team/ clan was sitting in that room or there abouts. I eventually stopped going up there, but I can't really control what my team does. And its whatever, just the worst assault shield experience for me.
---
...... Shhhhhh.......
#26FaithInAllPosted 4/26/2013 7:40:05 PM
The only time I was ever worried about dying to someone who had a riot shield was in mw2.