Why can't CoD have 7 maps for 3 dollars like CS:GO?

#11Feds950Posted 4/26/2013 1:01:20 PM
I buy it for zombies...
#12FoxMakinWafflesPosted 4/26/2013 1:03:29 PM
One: Activision knows people will buy so little for so much.
Two: Having it that cheap is the only way people would buy anything for CS:GO.
---
Opinions on users change rapidly as their power-levels are exposed. -Ressechu
#13TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/26/2013 1:10:29 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
CUBAN7500 posted...
Sounds like a bunch of well-fare recipients here. We want more free stuff! Blah blah. I mean 15 is small price to pay even if I only get a few extra hours of fun outta the game. Still would b worth it, but that's just me.

Wrong. Sounds like a bunch of people who work hard for their money who hate getting shafted BECAUSE OF the people who get handed free government money and don't know the true value of a dollar which inflates the prices of things that we all have to pay for. Just my humble opinion.

Damn...I'm on your side and that hurt MY feelings lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#14Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 2:24:32 PM
Sounds like a bunch of well-fare recipients here. We want more free stuff! Blah blah. I mean 15 is small price to pay even if I only get a few extra hours of fun outta the game. Still would b worth it, but that's just me.

There is no mention of "free" anywhere other than your post.
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#15Doktor_KaboomPosted 4/26/2013 2:55:12 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
CUBAN7500 posted...

Wrong. Sounds like a bunch of people who work hard for their money who hate getting shafted BECAUSE OF the people who get handed free government money and don't know the true value of a dollar which inflates the prices of things that we all have to pay for. Just my humble opinion.

Damn...I'm on your side and that hurt MY feelings lol

Hmmm, maybe I could give wings of redemption a run for his money. I'm mediocre at cod, bald, overweight, and lean a bit right. Except he makes no sense in his arguments lol
---
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.