I have a bad feeling the Kap-40 and B23 are gonna get nerfed.

#1fatclemenzaPosted 4/26/2013 11:23:46 AM
Nothing official points to it, but let's be honest here, they're probably the best close-range guns in game besides the 870. I recommend anyone who hasn't done the challenges yet to start doing them. I'm grinding out the Kap-40 challenges as I type this. I really hope they don't get nerfed though, they're fun to use.
---
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
#2SquireRamzaPosted 4/26/2013 11:29:57 AM
I have my most kills with the B23R, and I really must admit that its dual wield capabilities could stand to be nerfed. It really feels like the patch that messed with the other dual wield pistols had no effect on it, and it can be counted on to go against anything short of being outdrawn by a Remington up close. As far as any other attachment goes it feels fine though.

I don't really use the KAP, but it doesn't feel too oppressive going against it. It's mostly just annoying when a sniper fast-hands to it and melts your face time to time. The Tac-45, on the other hand, still seems completely nuts.
---
... For art comes to you proposing frankly to give nothing but the highest quality to your moments as they pass, and simply for those moments' sake.
#3supercoolisaacPosted 4/26/2013 11:34:10 AM
the Kap ruins league...
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#4rubberGasketPosted 4/26/2013 11:38:27 AM
The pistols out gun most of the arsenal available.
---
Don't Snatch, or You'll get the Chop!
#5HaloDad020508Posted 4/26/2013 11:52:06 AM
rubberGasket posted...
The pistols out gun most of the arsenal available.

So true. The B23 is to me the most powerful pistol in the game and with a long barrell in can out rival most assault rifles.
---
Playing Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Black Ops 2.
#6HirusekiPosted 4/26/2013 11:54:35 AM
You know something is wrong when you run into the Hardpoint with your secondary instead of your primary.
---
Complex like math, smooth like jazz.
#7ronXwhitePosted 4/26/2013 12:24:10 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
the Kap ruins league...

Vahn says they're balanced.

Lol.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#8DraconilianPosted 4/26/2013 12:40:56 PM
SquireRamza posted...
I have my most kills with the B23R, and I really must admit that its dual wield capabilities could stand to be nerfed. It really feels like the patch that messed with the other dual wield pistols had no effect on it, and it can be counted on to go against anything short of being outdrawn by a Remington up close. As far as any other attachment goes it feels fine though.

I don't really use the KAP, but it doesn't feel too oppressive going against it. It's mostly just annoying when a sniper fast-hands to it and melts your face time to time. The Tac-45, on the other hand, still seems completely nuts.

Dual wield is the worst in this game it's ever been.
I'd rather have dual mw3 usp .45 Than dual b23 in this game.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where everyone's an analyst and facts don't matter.
-soeroah
#9slaveanselmoPosted 4/26/2013 12:53:51 PM
The pistols weren't that much of a grind for me. I really enjoyed them and with the Kap I got at minimum 5 headshots a round..

The Executioner isn't even that bad.. except when you have no perks or attachments
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#10CammyApplePosted 4/26/2013 12:58:16 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
the Kap ruins league...

The community ruins league.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.