Perk changes

#1AtlasHarpoonPosted 4/26/2013 11:55:49 AM
I think a couple of perks need to be changed, here we go:

Scavenger - gives resupplies and you start with full ammo, don't know why this was taken away

Extreme conditioning - unlimited sprint, how is sprinting over power, if anything it gets you killed more often

Blind eye and cold blooded should just be combined

Hardwired - should be kept the same except that radar jamming should be added; when an enemy gets close, their radar is jammed. Good for luring people into traps

Fast Hands - increase reloading speed just like sleight of hand, change fast mags into dual mags like in black ops 1; slightly faster reload and a little extra ammo than normal
#2HaganPosted 4/26/2013 12:33:51 PM
I agree with the first two. Disagree with the rest.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#3CammyApplePosted 4/26/2013 12:41:25 PM
WHy is it that every perk change or fix topic always wants to over power things?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#4Crossover28Posted 4/26/2013 12:46:19 PM
AtlasHarpoon posted...

Hardwired - should be kept the same except that radar jamming should be added; when an enemy gets close, their radar is jammed. Good for luring people into traps

You would think this would be in an advantage, but they had something very similar to this in Killzone 3 and it just made it easier to kill the person using it. Especially in something like S&D where you have plenty of time to triangulate somebody who is jamming your radar. It actually gets you killed more than anything else.
---
PSN- Intercepted28 GT- NLGHTMARE09
#5CammyApplePosted 4/26/2013 12:55:50 PM
Crossover28 posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

You would think this would be in an advantage, but they had something very similar to this in Killzone 3 and it just made it easier to kill the person using it. Especially in something like S&D where you have plenty of time to triangulate somebody who is jamming your radar. It actually gets you killed more than anything else.

Scrambler in MW2. I personally loved it when I wasn't using Ninja. Run Scrambler and Cold Blooded and watch people panic when you got near.
---
#6Crossover28Posted 4/26/2013 1:13:44 PM
CammyApple posted...
Crossover28 posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

Scrambler in MW2. I personally loved it when I wasn't using Ninja. Run Scrambler and Cold Blooded and watch people panic when you got near.

I forgot about that too...wasn't that an equipment and not a perk though? I can't remember that far back. Because the equipment would allow for deception, but if it was always "attached" to you then they can pin point you.
---
PSN- Intercepted28 GT- NLGHTMARE09
#7CammyApplePosted 4/26/2013 1:15:03 PM
Crossover28 posted...
CammyApple posted...
Crossover28 posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

I forgot about that too...wasn't that an equipment and not a perk though? I can't remember that far back. Because the equipment would allow for deception, but if it was always "attached" to you then they can pin point you.

In MW2 it was a perk. They could know you were coming but it also delayed claymores.
---
#8RikiazPosted 4/26/2013 1:22:48 PM
Crossover28 posted...
AtlasHarpoon posted...

I loved Scrambler. It was a really good rushing perk as long as you played smart.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#9slaveanselmoPosted 4/26/2013 1:23:32 PM
You should start rounds with full ammo regardless. But they do stupid s*** to justify their stupid perks that would be useless otherwise.
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#10CammyApplePosted 4/26/2013 1:31:49 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
You should start rounds with full ammo regardless. But they do stupid s*** to justify their stupid perks that would be useless otherwise.

You should be able to decide how much ammo you carry and it should impact your movement speed.
---