would you like cod to try a Battlefield type game?

#11timilayas99Posted 4/26/2013 6:03:47 PM
That doesn't make any sense. What's the point of buying a BF like CoD when you can just buy BF which does the exact same thing?
---
Go away.
#12reptileegg(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:05:33 PM
timilayas99 posted...
That doesn't make any sense. What's the point of buying a BF like CoD when you can just buy BF which does the exact same thing?

cod is shiny.
#13FeelMyBladePosted 4/26/2013 7:10:59 PM
No. I wouldn't try another Battlefield game.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Imma try it out. Imma try it out. Okay.
#14slaveanselmoPosted 4/26/2013 7:21:51 PM
reptileegg posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
Why not just buy Battlefield?

Would be interesting if a new developer on next gen made another war game that was amazing to rival cod and BF

They don't try to rival, though, they try to be CoD.
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#15ZuuFPosted 4/27/2013 10:43:17 AM
I think that it would do well. It could be the fine line between CoD and Battlefield. In this case, Battlefield with hit-scans instead of bullets (meaning that gravity wouldn't affect shooting at all).
If the maps were large enough, then all gun types could have their ideal sections for maps that could actually support all playstyles (shotguns = close, SMGs = mid-close to mid-range, ARs = mid-range to semi-long, LMGs = semi-long to long/suppressive fire, snipers = long range only, pistols = in case of emergency, launchers = just to be safe/anti-air support).
---
My words are immortal, and my wisdom, ageless.
#16namewitheldPosted 4/27/2013 11:01:59 AM
Medal of Honour Warfighter says hi.

Everyone hates it precisely because it lies in the middle ground.
#17flame030191Posted 4/27/2013 11:14:06 AM
I would just like for CoD to get larger maps and bring in some style of destruction
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#18SevenDayCandlePosted 4/27/2013 11:22:29 AM
ZuuF posted...
I think that it would do well. It could be the fine line between CoD and Battlefield. In this case, Battlefield with hit-scans instead of bullets (meaning that gravity wouldn't affect shooting at all).
If the maps were large enough, then all gun types could have their ideal sections for maps that could actually support all playstyles (shotguns = close, SMGs = mid-close to mid-range, ARs = mid-range to semi-long, LMGs = semi-long to long/suppressive fire, snipers = long range only, pistols = in case of emergency, launchers = just to be safe/anti-air support).

I seem to remember being able to use every gun type on almost every map in MW2 and doing quite well with it....
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#19werkz_destroyzPosted 4/27/2013 12:47:41 PM
timilayas99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#20Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/27/2013 1:39:10 PM(edited)
fatclemenza posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

SevenDayCandle posted...

EDIT: No but really; why not just buy Battlefield?
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180