Who wants to team up right now? I'm a good team player!!!

#1cheebsyPosted 4/26/2013 11:12:35 PM
I worked real late tonight, all my friends just quit playing for the night. I hate playing solo all the time, like I used to. Looking for some cool friendly people- preferably 17+ like me. Leave your GT and I'll invite you right now, just sitting here waiting for people to play with. My k/d is 2.25 and spm 311 if stats matter to you.

Reply asap!! I want to play now!!!!

gt- twiZted ilui0n
#2slaveanselmoPosted 4/26/2013 11:18:06 PM
Team player=Camper? "High" kd, low spm..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#3MissElenaPosted 4/26/2013 11:19:39 PM
Not playing at the moment but perhaps tomorrow?
---
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader
#4cheebsy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:26:05 PM
is that really a low spm? how high should it be then? i thought it was just like average... i see under 250 spm even under 200 all the time so idk. But thanks for the rude comment.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 4/26/2013 11:45:37 PM
cheebsy posted...
is that really a low spm? how high should it be then? i thought it was just like average... i see under 250 spm even under 200 all the time so idk. But thanks for the rude comment.

That weird letter on the end there is actually a question mark. You find them pretty often at the ends of questions. Just curious if you played a little campy Is all, not really trying to be rude, princess. I could not care less if you camp.
---
Ask me if I care about karma..
#6MissElenaPosted 4/26/2013 11:56:03 PM
slaveanselmo posted...
Team player=Camper? "High" kd, low spm..

What? That's actually a pretty good SPM. Like he said, most I see are in the 200's.. which indicates he most likely isn't camping lol.
---
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader
#7cheebsy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:28:19 AM
And now he's got to call me me a princess and try to make fun of me because I took his comment as rude like any other normal person would take a comment like that. And I understand your question mark smarty pantsys, but it still came off rude lol.

But to answer no I don't camp, I'll maybe camp defensively at times for the benefit of the team like camping B in domination.... or covering any other objective from a "camping"(if you want to call it that) vantage point. I never crouch in some random corner waiting 3 minutes for an enemy to run by. I hate those useless players. I am always making sure I'm helping the team. End of discussion.

Anyways, this topic wasn't meant for a pointless argument, so can we please drop this now? I'm just looking for some cool, normal, mature people to have fun playing call of duty with. Thanks.
#8XxZiomaxXPosted 4/27/2013 3:54:15 AM
add Check My Gun

I'm fun to play with and I play at weird times too
---
Do it for Kobe