What if they took quick scoping out for good?

#1AurawhispererPosted 4/26/2013 11:07:48 PM
U mad bro? Now go hardscope
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2DemotivatingPosted 4/26/2013 11:11:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3ThierrymonPosted 4/26/2013 11:29:51 PM
Then CoD would be a much better game.
#4ArchMageSynokPosted 4/26/2013 11:32:57 PM
just take out aim assist
---
http://i.imgur.com/UNFgs.jpg
#5Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:33:19 PM
Um, im not mad. Im just stating that cod would be better off with unable to quickscope
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 4/26/2013 11:58:14 PM
Thierrymon posted...

This.

I was under the impression that everyone in Europe except for me got a bugged patch that disabled the ability to select any weapon other than a sniper rifle. All I ever see is quickscoping. I don't play any more because of it.

I mean, Raid is ruined. I can guarantee that at the start of the game in Domination, I am the only person capping the starting objective, whilst every other moron runs to that middle area to try and quickscope the other team, who are doing the same exact thing.
#7goiterboy07Posted 4/27/2013 12:28:30 AM
They tried to get rid of it in Black Ops one during the first month or 2 then patched it because sniping in general was near impossible.
---
GT: Scottmander
#8Donuts_R_GoodPosted 4/27/2013 1:02:10 AM
Search and Destroy would actually be the tactical, stealthy gem of a game mode like it was in the CoD4 days, and wouldn't just be 11-year old squeakers and 19-year old tryhards going for s00per 1337 quickscope final killcams for their montages that'll get 20 views.

In other words, the game would be infinitely better.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#9BrownPackPosted 4/27/2013 1:17:31 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
U mad bro? Now go hardscope

U madder bro? learn to kill trash quickscopers. Don't be mad they can pull lucky shots like that so often on you.

Thierrymon posted...

No it wouldn't. Just take out idiots in the community (bot the people who quickscope and the crybabies who complain about it) and it'll be fine.

ArchMageSynok posted...
just take out aim assist

Again, another person who doesn't know that aim assist doesn't affect quickscoping much. Don't you people ever learn? Don't you people ever read what is being said on these boards?

Donuts_R_Good posted...
Search and Destroy would actually be the tactical, stealthy gem of a game mode like it was in the CoD4 days, and wouldn't just be 11-year old squeakers and 19-year old tryhards going for s00per 1337 quickscope final killcams for their montages that'll get 20 views.

In other words, the game would be infinitely better.

It could be better, yes, but infinitely, no. Search and Destroy is already the tactical game mode it has always been, some more less than others. Don't blame the in-game features for being there, blame the community for ruining it. Quickscoping never was and never will be the problem, it'll always just be the idiotic portion of the community who plays it.
#10FeelMyBladePosted 4/27/2013 2:33:12 AM
No more free kills. :(
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Imma try it out. Imma try it out. Okay.