What if they took quick scoping out for good?

#31AlzinePosted 4/27/2013 10:45:20 PM
I would laugh, because taking quick-scoping out won't make the game better. There are bigger issues that need fixing. Quick-scoping is no more annoying than shotguns are, and to be clear I don't mind either of them.
#32stridery2Posted 4/28/2013 3:13:27 AM
if they did, it'd be a better game. it's cheap. annoying. cheap. overpowered. cheap. when you start putting shots 1st, they shouldn't have the option to kill you w/ 1 hit up close w/o even using the scope but instead just tapping the LT. made it too easy and cheap. accuracy should decrease up close not increase. there's a reason that doesn't work in Halo 4, Gears of War, or Battlefield 3. it's just plain dumb.
---
XBOX 360/Wii/PS3 online era>>>SNES/SG/NES era>>>PS1/DC/N64 era>>>PS2/XBOX/GC
#33jazsper77Posted 4/28/2013 5:58:38 AM
Wow, BrownPack another one of the GF message board gods giving his Sunday morning sermon.

He knows nothing of how AA works but he ll tell you how it won't change the game. Lol
What is your GT so we all can see your great skill and your weapon usage.

His great advice is don't people listen to these boards. Please most of you over hyped know it all's are terrible at the game. Funny how a handful of them always tell everybody about how things should be.

The last GF god that I put in there place,chall me to 1 v1. Ok he Dashboarder after going 0-10. Do not listen to these blowhards.

Play how you wanna play and complain about what you
#34heartherevengePosted 4/28/2013 5:59:51 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
U mad bro? Now go hardscope

hardscope?

you mean actually using the sniper the way it should be? theres no such thing as "hardscoping"

and if you cant beat quickscopers by now theres a problem
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#35GravyButtPosted 4/28/2013 7:41:00 AM
Id probably start playing again....game lost its edge real quick for me. Not really because of quick scoping, but it does have something to do with it.
#36BrownPackPosted 4/28/2013 11:37:52 AM
jazsper77 posted...
Wow, BrownPack another one of the GF message board gods giving his Sunday morning sermon.

He knows nothing of how AA works but he ll tell you how it won't change the game. Lol
What is your GT so we all can see your great skill and your weapon usage.

His great advice is don't people listen to these boards. Please most of you over hyped know it all's are terrible at the game. Funny how a handful of them always tell everybody about how things should be.

The last GF god that I put in there place,chall me to 1 v1. Ok he Dashboarder after going 0-10. Do not listen to these blowhards.

Play how you wanna play and complain about what you

I don't know how auto aim works? I clearly know more than you do. All Auto Aim does is slightly tug your cursor over the enemy. That is IT. It barely has an effect on quickscoping. But since you think it has such a great effect, you obviously don't know how it works.

Please shut up. You're putting no one in their place. If you're trolling, you're doing a terrible job.
#37Astro_B0mbPosted 4/28/2013 12:24:46 PM
stridery2 posted...
if they did, it'd be a better game. it's cheap. annoying. cheap. overpowered. cheap. when you start putting shots 1st, they shouldn't have the option to kill you w/ 1 hit up close w/o even using the scope but instead just tapping the LT. made it too easy and cheap. accuracy should decrease up close not increase. there's a reason that doesn't work in Halo 4, Gears of War, or Battlefield 3. it's just plain dumb.

Youre awful at CoD and your sig almost gave me cancer.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#38BacklongPosted 4/28/2013 12:35:12 PM
Well, the game wouldn't be COD. I don't mind quickscopers, I do it for fun sometimes and they're just easy kills, but th game wouldn't be the same anymore. It's not COD without uber 1337 qwikscopers and one OP gun that everyone uses.
---
Eh, I'll just stick with minecraft.
#39_Aisu_Posted 4/28/2013 6:15:46 PM
I wouldn't care. I only hardscope anyway.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cvactaf
#40metalclashPosted 4/28/2013 6:17:17 PM
Thierrymon posted...
Then CoD would be a much better game.

agreed. if snipers were actually used for sniping maybe maps would be made better as well
---
Anyone else here from Jersey and goes airsofting?