What if they took quick scoping out for good?

#81Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:58:31 AM(edited)
@ brown

I like how you make these assumptions. Honestly, you sound like the type of kid that gets walled by bullies and has no friends lmao
Are you that eager to be called right? Because you're going no where with this. You're just showing how a desperate fool you are xD

But again, try harder. You're amusing me
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#82SECRETSQUIRRRLPosted 5/1/2013 9:37:47 AM
why not just get rid of the Sniper rifles...problem solved. I mean, the maps are small enough to where you don't need them.
#83C_Dub7Posted 5/1/2013 9:41:32 AM
More arguments found/So many opinions here/It all means nothing
---
From now until the day I die, I will never understand the internet's obsession...with cats.
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#84BrownPackPosted 5/1/2013 3:03:51 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
@ brown

I like how you make these assumptions. Honestly, you sound like the type of kid that gets walled by bullies and has no friends lmao
Are you that eager to be called right? Because you're going no where with this. You're just showing how a desperate fool you are xD

But again, try harder. You're amusing me

Ok, because you saing I'm the type of kid that gets walled by bullies and has no friends isn't an assumption.

Because honestly, why would you make this topic unless quickscopers pissed you off? You wouldn't be making this topic if you were fine with it. You obviously aren't fine with it. And for you to not be fine with it, means that it affects you a lot, probably in the negative way. And if it affects you in the sense that you get killed a lot by it, you're trash. End point.

And seriously, quit with the lame insults. Please at least come up with something that makes you appear to be educated. Because with your level of insults, we can throw them back and forth at each other all day, and everyone knows they won't mean anything because they're all stupid.
#85Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:19:15 PM
Again, stopped reading when you said I was pissed off lol.

Did any of my posts mention me flippin like a ***** about quickscoping? Let alone, as i checked, the beginning of my topic was pure sarcasim to piss off little prisses, such as you.

Once again, troll harder little boy.
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#86BrownPackPosted 5/2/2013 2:07:08 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Again, stopped reading when you said I was pissed off lol.

Did any of my posts mention me flippin like a ***** about quickscoping? Let alone, as i checked, the beginning of my topic was pure sarcasim to piss off little prisses, such as you.

Once again, troll harder little boy.

Again, stopped reading, still obviously read the rest of it.

And no? no one would make a topic of sarcasm like that. There's just no point realistically. You know damn well you hate quickscopers, and now you're just trying to cover your tracks.

You're done here.
#87InjusticeRebornPosted 5/2/2013 2:22:30 AM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Then my mate (who used to be a beast player) would stop being a quick scoping noob a finally be an asset to the team (regulary goes negative).

This. This is the exact reason why I dislike them.

At least with a camping LMG user with Target Finder (using this as an example because it's the biggest complained about thing on this board it seems), they are normally watching an objective, or head glitching, if you like...

I don't mind quickscoping in TDM, and depending how they play, in KC either. But they can go **** off when it comes to Domination. Which is what I happen to play 99% of the time, thanks to the community.

Have yet to come across a QS'er (either my team or enemy) competent enough to do it in Domination, even though the majority of targets are stationary whilst capping objectives.
#88BrownGottiPosted 5/2/2013 4:05:37 AM
Quick-scoping is the epitome of lame. It's only purpose is a 1-bullet 1-kill to any part of the body from any range. The only true balance for it is to make every gun, 1-bullet 1-kill, aka "the man with the golden gun".
#89NejiHyuga900Posted 5/2/2013 5:23:57 AM
Then CoD would be a much better game.

This, but according to my younger cousin (and my younger cousin is a quickscoper), CoD might lose at least half of its players because at least half of the people playing CoD quickscopes, which I find... I don't know if it is true or false, but it if is tree, then CoD would die out quicker.

And how do you propose they take out quickscoping? Make the sniper ADS a full second or more, thus making snipers completely and utterly useless?

Here are some suggestions that I thought of that can prevent quickscoping.
1. When scoping in, your gun is unable to fire until you are fully scoped in.
2. For bolt-action sniper rifles only: When scoping in, if you shoot before you are fully scoped in, then your rifle will get a lot recoil (while the bullet flies in a random direction) and you would automatically forced out of ADS.
3. Use a different ADS animation for sniper rifles (and add some shakes to the sniper when ADSing)
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#90Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 6:37:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]