I propose a change to C4s.

#11AphoristicPosted 4/27/2013 6:35:13 PM
imthestuntman posted...
I propose they make it to where shooting it does nothing to it. C4 is stable enough to where shooting it wont detonate it.

The problem with that is the whole "you could just set them on objectives and nobody can touch the objectives without a Black Hat or EMP to disable them."
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#12CammyApplePosted 4/27/2013 6:46:07 PM
Aphoristic posted...
imthestuntman posted...
I propose they make it to where shooting it does nothing to it. C4 is stable enough to where shooting it wont detonate it.

The problem with that is the whole "you could just set them on objectives and nobody can touch the objectives without a Black Hat or EMP to disable them."

Or another explosive. Or Flak Jacket to simply eat it.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#13RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/27/2013 8:05:03 PM
advancewarsnut posted...
I propose a change to your loadout.

If you get killed by it a lot, use Flak Jacket.

Yeah.... and STFU :'( bag
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#14AlexanaxelaPosted 4/27/2013 8:05:58 PM
Or it could not be throwable, only placeable.....then it would be pointless

yup
---
This is not an act of mercy, this is to teach you the pain of living.
#15Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/27/2013 8:26:32 PM
spamhair posted...
Or it could not be throwable, only placeable.....then it would be forced to be a tactical weapon instead of LOB, LOL!

except I almost always place it on ceilings if I'm setting a trap in building since most players can't comprehend to look up when looking for traps and it's more likely to finish someone off and not just seriously wound them since their head takes the brunt of the dmg and not the legs
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#16flame030191Posted 4/27/2013 8:30:32 PM
Why not make it to where you need to click the detonator in order to detonate the C4, like it was in CoD4/W@W? No more mind controlling the detonation...
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#17Sputnik1337Posted 4/27/2013 8:46:33 PM
Why not make it to where you need to click the detonator in order to detonate the C4, like it was in CoD4/W@W? No more mind controlling the detonation...

XX works in those games.
---
z
#18KangermuPosted 4/27/2013 8:46:56 PM
People saying to just run flak jacket are most likely the same people that complain about target finder, but don't run cold blooded
---
Granted, I know very little about sex, but this really confuses me. Typical_SW_Fan
TEotH Stripes
#19RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/28/2013 5:44:08 AM
Kangermu posted...
People saying to just run flak jacket are most likely the same people that complain about target finder, but don't run cold blooded

If people take issue with anything they should use its counter. If something annoys you that much and you dont, then you're just being a crybaby.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011
#20CUBAN7500Posted 4/28/2013 6:03:23 AM
XxOblivion77 posted...
1) Force it to land first
2) 1.5 second wait time before you can detonate

I think this is a good idea.
---
In real life there is no reset button.