I won't be mad if you hit me with an EMP grenade

#1timilayas99Posted 4/27/2013 6:26:07 PM
But when you constantly spam me with EMP grenades, THEN WE GON' HAVE A PROBLEM!
---
Go away.
#2CammyApplePosted 4/27/2013 6:27:15 PM
A shame there isn't a perk to counter that problem.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#3adz_91Posted 4/27/2013 6:28:20 PM
CammyApple posted...

---
Until we meet again...
#4timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:29:37 PM
CammyApple posted...

A shame that the perk is worthless and there's no logical reason to use it over Toughness and Scavenger. :(
---
Go away.
#5FeelMyBladePosted 4/27/2013 6:31:09 PM
Use a wildcard then.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Imma try it out. Imma try it out. Okay.
#6imthestuntmanPosted 4/27/2013 6:31:53 PM
timilayas99 posted...
CammyApple posted...

A shame that the perk is worthless and there's no logical reason to use it over Toughness and Scavenger. :(

Scavenger ruins the game for you if you use it to much. It becomes one of those things that you just constantly think you have, like flak jacket or engineer.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#7CammyApplePosted 4/27/2013 6:32:11 PM
timilayas99 posted...
CammyApple posted...

Except to counter what your topic is all about.

And if you want to bring "logic" in to the mix I would say Toughness is less useful. Just put yourself in situations where you won't be getting shot. But that's not what this topic is about.

Alternate solution, Trophy System.

But I get the feeling you don't want to change anything about your style. You don't want to adapt.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#8timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 6:24:41 AM
CammyApple posted...
timilayas99 posted...
CammyApple posted...

Except to counter what your topic is all about.

And if you want to bring "logic" in to the mix I would say Toughness is less useful. Just put yourself in situations where you won't be getting shot. But that's not what this topic is about.

Alternate solution, Trophy System.

But I get the feeling you don't want to change anything about your style. You don't want to adapt.

I don't get them often, I'll get them once in a while so there's no point in using hardwired. All I'm trying to say is that when I come across someone who does that, it's annoying as hell.
---
Go away.
#9Frumpy88Posted 4/28/2013 6:34:41 AM
How are EMPs worse than flashbangs or concussions? I would much rather be EMPed all day than flashed once.
Are u mad cause it kills ur target finder?
---
B BAKD
#10timilayas99(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 6:39:37 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
How are EMPs worse than flashbangs or concussions? I would much rather be EMPed all day than flashed once.
Are u mad cause it kills ur target finder?

I don't use Target Finders, the only way you can get flashed is if you're just sitting in one place not moving. I'm constantly on the move so EMP's occur more often.

Do you use a Target Finder? Since you're so quick to assume that I use one. You hiding something?
---
Go away.