I won't be mad if you hit me with an EMP grenade

#11Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 4/28/2013 7:00:42 AM
timilayas99 posted...
Frumpy88 posted...
How are EMPs worse than flashbangs or concussions? I would much rather be EMPed all day than flashed once.
Are u mad cause it kills ur target finder?

I don't use Target Finders, the only way you can get flashed is if you're just sitting in one place not moving. I'm constantly on the move so EMP's occur more often.

Do you use a Target Finder? Since you're so quick to assume that I use one. You hiding something?

Wreckage.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#12CammyApplePosted 4/28/2013 7:05:33 AM
Have one class with Hardwired. That way should you end up in a spam lobby you have a counter.

Call of Duty players never want to adapt. It's why everyone cries about campers. Instead of altering their run like hell style they just think everyone else should play in a manner that suits their style.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#13ZuxtronPosted 4/28/2013 8:58:33 AM
EMP grenades do nothing to you if you don't have an optic on your gun, unless you need your radar immediately for some reason.

Hardwired does need a buff, however. It should protect your equipment and sentry guns from EMP grenades.
---
Saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band is for noobs who can't play real instruments is like saying Minesweeper is for noobs who can't go to a real minefield.
#14AlexanaxelaPosted 4/28/2013 9:03:18 AM
But when you constantly spam me with EMP grenades, THEN WE GON' HAVE A PROBLEM!

seems like you're complaining about scavenger to me
---
Updawg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/1252274902550.jpg
#15HitokiriFelixPosted 4/28/2013 10:43:25 AM
Zuxtron posted...
Hardwired does need a buff, however. It should protect your equipment and sentry guns from EMP grenades.

I don't get why this never happened. gg treyarch.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#16DtheBruiserPosted 4/28/2013 10:50:33 AM
I have a bigger problem getting hit by friendly emps than enemies who spam them.

On a side note I killed a Guy on hctd last night from the impact of a thrown emp nade...I was hoping that's what this topic was about lol
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#17BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/28/2013 10:53:15 AM
DtheBruiser posted...
I have a bigger problem getting hit by friendly emps than enemies who spam them.

On a side note I killed a Guy on hctd last night from the impact of a thrown emp nade...I was hoping that's what this topic was about lol

I guess if your on my team ill spam you with friendly flashbangs. I run scavenger so people get flashed constantly. I had my whole try to gun me down in hc lol
#18DtheBruiserPosted 4/28/2013 11:01:30 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
DtheBruiser posted...

I guess if your on my team ill spam you with friendly flashbangs. I run scavenger so people get flashed constantly. I had my whole try to gun me down in hc lol

Lol yeah its pretty annoying but its better than the Guy who spans grenades and causes friendly kills
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow