Most Underrated Weapon

#31roach06Posted 4/28/2013 10:20:02 AM
MissElena posted...
MasterSplinterW posted...
MissElena posted...
Aphoristic posted...
Peacekeeper

Come to think of it, it's probably the "rarest" of SMG's lol, not including the fact that it's DLC...

I see plenty of people using the PK

Mmm maybe for you. Vector and Skorpion are what I've seen the most of.

Literally 9/10 times my FAL runs out of ammo, the gun I pick up is a peacekeeper.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#32OrlandoMagicianPosted 4/28/2013 10:20:06 AM
S12, I haven't used the M1216 yet, but the S12 was hands down the easiest shotgun to get gold.

XPR-It has just a little less OHK ability than the DSR, but it gets semi auto fire and less kick to boot.
#33MissElena(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:32:59 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
On second thought, definitely the KSG.

Nobody uses it. I literally maybe see it once per night, if that. Best shotgun in the game if you can actually aim. Easily the best gun nobody talks about.

I hate that thing with a passion. Even when I ADS within 5 feet, I still somehow don't hit anybody...
---
GT: Varaza
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader
#34supercoolisaacPosted 4/28/2013 10:45:06 AM
MissElena posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Nobody uses it. I literally maybe see it once per night, if that. Best shotgun in the game if you can actually aim. Easily the best gun nobody talks about.

I hate that thing with a passion. Even when I ADS within 5 feet, I still somehow don't hit anybody...

It's fantastic. Sometimes it shoots blanks....but other than that it's great. 1 hit kills from super far away and 14 bullets at a time. So good.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#35MissElena(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:04:45 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
MissElena posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

It's fantastic. Sometimes it shoots blanks....but other than that it's great. 1 hit kills from super far away and 14 bullets at a time. So good.

Hm, the 870 can pretty much do the same w/long barrel..and it's easier to use. :3
---
#36NidtendofreakPosted 4/28/2013 11:08:57 AM
Kinda the KSG. I think most people know how awesome it can be so they don't underrate it that way, but its rarely used.

@TC: 870 can't countersnipe the middle building of Standoff from the middle of the street. The KSG can. The thing has must more range than you think.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#37supercoolisaacPosted 4/28/2013 11:10:24 AM
MissElena posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
MissElena posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Hm, the 870 can pretty much do the same w/long barrel..and it's easier to use. :3

KSG has double the range, more ammo, and is extremely effective at shooting through walls. It's just not quite as easy to use up close.

MMS is exceptionally good if you haven't tried it :)
---
#38MissElena(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:16:44 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
MissElena posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
MissElena posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

KSG has double the range, more ammo, and is extremely effective at shooting through walls. It's just not quite as easy to use up close.

MMS is exceptionally good if you haven't tried it :)

A shotgun. That isn't easy to use to use up close? Oh dear.
---
#39flame030191Posted 4/28/2013 11:27:49 AM
Five Seven.

IMO it's the best pistol of the game, so long as you have a good trigger finger.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
#40supercoolisaacPosted 4/28/2013 11:35:21 AM
MissElena posted...
A shotgun. That isn't easy to use to use up close? Oh dear.

just try it :)
---