is zombies or multiplayer your side game?

#11RagingKoalaBearPosted 4/28/2013 10:27:21 AM
Played multi for a month and got master prestige ridiculously fast. They made it so easy to level up quick in multi on this game. And I heard 11-20 would come out, but obviously that's a false rumor.

Now I just play zombies on and off. They need to make it so running trains is impossible. MotD took a step in the right direction by making them spawn way ahead of you and just all over the place in general. It's still possible to do, but even easier on die rise.

I just want a map to come out so bad where getting round 20 is a giant accomplishment. When you see people on leaderboards with round 150 and **** it just takes away from the longevity of the game from a (IMO) large group of the community.

Seriously. I wish they would do that so badly... make a map where getting round 20 takes immense skill and not cheating/hacking because people have no skill.

I want skill based zombies, and it shouldn't take them over 12 maps to do it. I am hoping the final DLC for this game is either like resurrection, 4 (but new) maps for zombies, OR ... Just 1 map that is impossible to run trains in and is just flat out difficult. I want my solo record to ****ing mean something.

Also, the only way I can think of to stop training is to add some extra code where if a zombie is next to another zombie for a certain duration of time, then the zombies whom have been near each other begin to increase in speed. In normal situations the speed would be fine, but the longer a bunch of zombies are running less than a foot or two between each other start to be fast as hell. This would solve every main complaint with zombies : too easy.

But hey, I'm just about to graduate with a computer science degree... what do I know about easy coding to fix large problems? >_>...
---
GT: whosyodaddeh
#12Shaun3DPosted 4/28/2013 10:40:24 AM
^ It seems a vast majority of peeps have trouble getting past 20.
Zombies that can run faster than a person seems like a broken game mechanic
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#13RagingKoalaBearPosted 4/28/2013 10:50:28 AM
Shaun3D posted...

Did you not read what I said? Zombie speed only increases if it has been running with another zombie at a certain distance from one another. That IS NOT a broken game mechanic. The people who would be punished by this would be people that run trains to level 50+, myself included.
---
#14billnye69Posted 4/28/2013 10:53:08 AM
I buy for Zombies, SP/MP are just a bonus.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#15Shaun3DPosted 4/28/2013 10:53:30 AM
RagingKoalaBear posted...
Shaun3D posted...

Did you not read what I said? Zombie speed only increases if it has been running with another zombie at a certain distance from one another. That IS NOT a broken game mechanic. The people who would be punished by this would be people that run trains to level 50+, myself included.

So they'd speed up then slow down after... is that waht you're trying to say?
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#16DtheBruiserPosted 4/28/2013 10:55:28 AM
What you are talking about is AI and I must remind you that zombies have no brains and therefore no AI. Any talk about zombies outsmarting the train tactic would be unrealistic.
---
Want to learn how to procrastinate like me? I'll tell you how tomorrow
#17TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/28/2013 2:00:57 PM
DtheBruiser posted...
What you are talking about is AI and I must remind you that zombies have no brains and therefore no AI. Any talk about zombies outsmarting the train tactic would be unrealistic.

Exactly, that's why they added in the slow guys this time around. They can be a pain in the @$$ at times

I bought this game for zombies. MW3 completely ruined all faith I had in COD MP
#18RagingKoalaBearPosted 4/28/2013 3:17:24 PM(edited)
DtheBruiser posted...

What you are talking about is realism in a game where a giant box randomly changes location and gives you a random gun, or talking to teddy bears to play a song. You are an idiot.
---
#195h07gunPosted 5/3/2013 6:10:54 AM
RagingKoalaBear posted...
DtheBruiser posted...

What you are talking about is realism in a game where a giant box randomly changes location and gives you a random gun, or talking to teddy bears to play a song. You are an idiot.

If the zombies had any AI it wouldn't be zombies. You are the idiot.
---
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#20roach06Posted 5/3/2013 6:11:54 AM
Never played zombies for more than 5 minutes. Havent played compaign since COD3

Multiplayer FTW.
---
GT: Roach4488 --------------Clan: UD3D #1 Large Elite Clan
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6