Whose "Brilliant" idea was it to make terrible players get killstreaks?

#101JermasaurusPosted 4/29/2013 11:15:36 AM
You preach that headshots come over time even if you're terrible.

Well, so will a bloodthirsty. If you keep trying, ten will come eventually. You don't need to be very good to luck into a 5 streak here and there.

After I finished pistols I struggled through the Crossbow, Ballistic, and Shield so I can use diamond on my pistol and my tac knife.

Spoiler alert: it looks awesome.
---
GamerTag : Jermasaurus
#102fkdfellerPosted 4/29/2013 11:29:10 AM
LOL you boosted the crossbow?

Play sticks and stones you casual
---
rusrs?
#103MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:03:55 PM
fkdfeller posted...
LOL you boosted the crossbow?

Play sticks and stones you casual

I got it legit like I said, and that glitch that got patched the day after it happened to me <_< reset my stats all together. When I was restored I was restored to a level before I got the challenge done. I spent like 5 hours trying to do it in the first place. I wasn't doing it legit again.
---
aka subtekjnr
#104MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:47:00 PM
You people THINK THIS IS A JOKE. A F***ING joke. I'd like to see any of you people get a 4 killstreak on my S***HOUSE connection let alone a 5 killstreak. I got 6 4 Killstreaks in the last 10 matches. Once I was killed by a f***ing riotshielder in one shot, on Core, once I was killed by a hellstorm, once by a lightning strike, once by a goddamn knifer, once by fall damage from the top balcony on Highjacked, while I was on full health and once again by a lag switch where a player jumps across an entire room to knife me. I don't know how you people can sit there and complain about weapon balance. Treyarch need to fix this s*** before they balance guns. I'm using the Tac-45 Long Barrel and FMJ and three shots across a building don't kill an enemy. Really?
---
aka subtekjnr
#105MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:48:35 PM
Jermasaurus posted...
You preach that headshots come over time even if you're terrible.

Well, so will a bloodthirsty. If you keep trying, ten will come eventually. You don't need to be very good to luck into a 5 streak here and there.

After I finished pistols I struggled through the Crossbow, Ballistic, and Shield so I can use diamond on my pistol and my tac knife.

Spoiler alert: it looks awesome.

Maybe I don't have lag BS ruining headshots for me. Killstreaks take 4 kills prior to get it, all in a time frame where this game can f*** me over. I just threw my controller against my bookshelf and almost broke it. That's how pissed off I am at this game. I've never even come close to this before, it's ONLY Lag Ops 2.
---
aka subtekjnr
#106AlexanaxelaPosted 4/29/2013 7:50:35 PM
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1336/87/1336872063371.jpg
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#107MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:52:24 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
https://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vg/image/1336/87/1336872063371.jpg

Play on my connection for an hour then tell me that. Searching for Best finds me no games at all, even on TDM, searching for Normal brings me 2 bar games. I get a f***ing red bar to people across the street. How the F*** DOES that happen?
---
aka subtekjnr
#108ThugLife247Posted 4/29/2013 7:54:50 PM
tc might be the first reported incident of a player rage killing his whole family because of black ops 2

in a way this could get 3arc to start paying attention to their netcode
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#109MrBombasticaI(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:57:10 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
tc might be the first reported incident of a player rage killing his whole family because of black ops 2

in a way this could get 3arc to start paying attention to their netcode

No it won't because I'm not playing this piece of s*** online anymore.
---
aka subtekjnr
#110ThugLife247Posted 4/29/2013 8:02:23 PM
literally just assured me he wouldn't murder his family because he won't play black ops 2 again, not because he's a normal person
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me