Anyone seen this type of modder yet?

#1BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/28/2013 7:07:41 AM
Me and my friends lost to this one guy who had a riotshield on his back, had a dsr50 silenced that shot thru buildings, and switched to his ksg when you got close to him.

Im sure overkill only lets you hold 2 primaries.
Is there a new pick 17 glitch i don't know about?
#2bigbug1992Posted 4/28/2013 7:11:25 AM
KSG on the ground?

From time to time, if I am in a good camping spot, and I take it from someone, I will keep swapping for their weapon so it doesn't disappear.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#3BansheeNTDmode(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:17:14 AM
Nope, he literally switched between the sniper and shotgun without ever dropping any of them whilst having the riot shield stay on his back.
Im talking about modders, they do the impossible possible.
Also one of the had infinite life or something i sprayed all 26 pistol shots into the guy stealing my care package reloaded and killed his buddy with only 5 shots.

Where can i get super armor?
#4bigbug1992Posted 4/28/2013 7:22:52 AM(edited)
Well in the 12+ minutes since your first post, I have seen no evidence of any of these hacks on multiple forums available on the 360. Any links found on forums, youtube videos, etc. All links found were virus scanned and confirmed to be Trojans and Keyloggers.

He probably picked it up off the ground, with Fast Hands, it would have been picked up and looked like a switch.

EDIT: got video proof?
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48