Influx in modded controllers?

#11hobs2605Posted 4/28/2013 9:41:59 AM
Playing with modded controllers is like playing with fire sooner or later you are gonna get burned.

People dont realise that xbox modderaters play the games we do. I have seen people get banned from a few days to totally losing there profile. I have seen people get banned for alot less. Sooner or later they will get caught.

no bans for modded controllers
---
GameFAQs: Trolls trolling trolls.
#12Shaun3DPosted 4/28/2013 9:43:01 AM
zcicecold posted...
I've been accused of using modded controllers, because I have a quick trigger finger. Never used anything besides a corded Microsoft controller.

---
Must.......fill......space.......
#13I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 9:43:12 AM
zcicecold posted...
I've been accused of using modded controllers, because I have a quick trigger finger. Never used anything besides a corded Microsoft controller.

That's another annoying aspect of it. While I was leveling my Tac-45 and Five Seven the last couple days I got pretty fast with my trigger finger, to the point where I was half expecting to be called out on using a modded controller; I don't think anyone did, but then again I wasn't playing with audio about half of the time so I can't say for sure- but even if someone did I would have just argued that there are inconsistencies in my shooting so I couldn't be. Fun fact is, apparently macro controllers can be programmed to fire with inconsistencies to mimic real shooting, even though favorably the user will likely still have it firing at a very fast rate. The fact that this player dynamic exists bothers me.
---
GT: A Trombonist
#14AphoristicPosted 4/28/2013 9:45:39 AM
I use a keyboard and mouse and can program macros on both. Am I a cheater?
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#15bigbug1992Posted 4/28/2013 9:45:56 AM
hobs2605 posted...
Playing with modded controllers is like playing with fire sooner or later you are gonna get burned.

People dont realise that xbox modderaters play the games we do. I have seen people get banned from a few days to totally losing there profile. I have seen people get banned for alot less. Sooner or later they will get caught.

Modded controllers are against the Call of Duty TOU. So no, they can't be banned from XBL, but they sure as hell can be banned from CoD.
---
The Self-Proclaimed Master Bard of the Xbox Black Ops 2 Boards. Pope of the Church of MK 48
#16Jpshadow08Posted 4/28/2013 10:09:14 AM(edited)
bigbug1992 posted...
hobs2605 posted...

Modded controllers are against the Call of Duty TOU. So no, they can't be banned from XBL, but they sure as hell can be banned from CoD.

If there was no ban for modded controllers would be the norm of xbox. Unhappy custormers would be xbox is losing business and they dont want that. Also i am pretty sure somewhere in the ToS there is stated that using unfair means or getting a unfair advange ie. cheatings is not okay.
---
"Halo Reach is like Bush being in office. You're forced to go to war and not allowed to quit." -JoshCubeX
#17CysiPosted 4/28/2013 10:03:03 AM
I don't have a modded controller, I have a modded finger.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Cysi/
http://rateyourmusic.com/images/latest_acq_v/HolocaustWolf.png http://i.imgur.com/W0UvL.png
#18iuykytrPosted 4/28/2013 10:16:41 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
http://youtu.be/M6pQoifCzcY

Auto shotty..

You can actually do that without a modded controller is you have fast enough hands, it also gives multiple shots at the cost of 1 bullet
---
" i got a big bag of crabs here, and ima put em in my mouth"
#19pyrokinesis666Posted 4/28/2013 10:23:24 AM
I might just buy and use one.

Since you can't beat the little cheater's, might as well join them
#20HexCubPosted 4/28/2013 10:35:23 AM
You can get RAPID FIRE controllers at walmart.
---
XBL-Hex n Scyth