New weapons and weapon classes you'd like to see in the game?

#1chrisjrogersPosted 4/28/2013 3:52:36 PM
Would be nice to see some new weapons and weapon classes added to the game to make things more interesting.

lets see, for me I'd like to see some new specials in primary and secondary weapons, like a few new shields on the primaries and something new in the secondary weapons other than bows and knives.

Anyone else got some ideas? :)
---
Reality can throw you some curve balls that statistics can't predict. Best be prepared for them. :)
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 4/28/2013 4:00:36 PM
how about we all run around the map beating each other with sticks
#3majorgalaxyPosted 4/28/2013 4:03:37 PM
i want swords lances axes and actual javilins
throw boxes in too while youre at it
---
Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean we can't point out how stupid it is.
GT:MayorofEarth2
#4majorgalaxyPosted 4/28/2013 4:04:27 PM
almost for got bow and arrows and our fist and feet
---
Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean we can't point out how stupid it is.
GT:MayorofEarth2
#5flamingdragonPosted 4/28/2013 4:26:06 PM
Some crazy new specials? I am down with that.

How about one that is tied into killsteaks? You could have the gun from the movie "The fifth element", the one with twenty features or whatever. Every kill unlocks a new feature. Fort you just shoot bullets, then an electrified net becomes available at 3 kills,.then a flame thrower at 6 kills, then a rocket at 10 kills and so on and so forth.

Also, how about a new game mode called "hot potato". Someone starts off "it". The "it" person had nothing but Semtex. They have to stick someone within 30 seconds or they blow up. The person stuck had to them stick someone else before their own 30 second timer or else they blow up. You get the idea.
#6k1zzl3_82Posted 4/28/2013 4:32:45 PM
flamingdragon posted...

How about one that is tied into killsteaks? You could have the gun from the movie "The fifth element", the one with twenty features or whatever. Every kill unlocks a new feature. Fort you just shoot bullets, then an electrified net becomes available at 3 kills,.then a flame thrower at 6 kills, then a rocket at 10 kills and so on and so forth.

Also, how about a new game mode called "hot potato". Someone starts off "it". The "it" person had nothing but Semtex. They have to stick someone within 30 seconds or they blow up. The person stuck had to them stick someone else before their own 30 second timer or else they blow up. You get the idea.

Interesting. And if you get emp'd while holding the gun you activate the feature of the little red button.
---
You're logic escapes me. I'm the last person to suggest free handouts, but DLC is not to CoD as milkshakes are to Bic Macs. -jimhalpert789
#7AlexanaxelaPosted 4/28/2013 4:40:42 PM
shotguns
---
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
#8Id_Bang_Miss_KPosted 4/28/2013 4:44:17 PM
flamingdragon posted...

Wait are you being serious? That is f****** dumb.
---
http://www.youtube.com/TheOfficialNaian
^Go here for awesome YuGiOh videos and free original music^
#9kentuckyboy88Posted 4/28/2013 5:31:41 PM
Steal team snipers and team shottys from halo.
---
Gamertag: O1e Dad
#10CammyApplePosted 4/28/2013 5:45:12 PM
flamingdragon posted...

I would be awful at that mode as I have about 30 sticks total since MW2.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.