New weapons and weapon classes you'd like to see in the game?

#11aj4x94Posted 4/28/2013 5:53:57 PM
Really, I just want some of the aesthetic customization to come back. For example:

-Perk 1 changing your appearance. Treyarch should bring this bac, but have the other perks change how you look as well.

-Choosing your optic reticle has never gone away, but I want the different colors and shapes to come back.

As for weapons, Classic guns should make an appearance(MP5, SPAS 12, AK 47, PSG1, AKS74U, Brolympia). They could be a reward for prestiging. 1-2 for every prestige, and they'd give everyone a greater incentive to prestige too.

And I want the underslung shotgun to make a return.
---
Playing: COD: BOII, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinte
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#12Mr_PopelPosted 4/28/2013 6:01:39 PM
i want a pile of bricks ... bricks to throw at stuff ... bricks to smash stuff ... bricks to take down that chopper with my godlike throwing hand ...
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#13flamingdragonPosted 4/28/2013 6:05:00 PM
Id_Bang_Miss_K posted...
flamingdragon posted...
Also, how about a new game mode called "hot potato". Someone starts off "it". The "it" person had nothing but Semtex. They have to stick someone within 30 seconds or they blow up. The person stuck had to them stick someone else before their own 30 second timer or else they blow up. You get the idea.

Wait are you being serious? That is f****** dumb.

It would probably have to be refined to something more reliable, like the crossbow because a lot of people are terrible with Semtex. And it would probably have to involve points. So the "it" person gets 100 pointsfor a stick, minus points if they explode (get no stick within the time limit).

It was an off the cuff idea.
#14slaveanselmoPosted 4/28/2013 6:37:23 PM
I want a catapult.. take that and the crossbow and get medieval on their as- uh, butts..
---
Ask me if I care about karma..