Don't know what to do for 3rd perk on my knife class

#1Asakura_ReiPosted 4/28/2013 4:35:21 PM
Torn between Extreme Conditioning, Dex or Dead Silence.

Dex is only really used to climb up areas quickly, but it's so good for taking different routes to catch people off guard.

Extreme Conditioning means I don't need to worry about running out of sprint when I'm closing the distance.

Dead Silence means I won't need to worry about them hearing me and turning around.
#2skydragonslashPosted 4/28/2013 4:38:08 PM
Whats your complete class set up?

I go ballistic knife - lightweight, fast hands/scavenger, extreme con

danger close 2x combat axe and one concussion.

Thats my main one, I got another class with perk 3 greed instead with tac mask for the smaller maps... with flak instead of lightweight.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNYlgtsVNQ
#3SquireRamzaPosted 4/28/2013 4:42:55 PM
Gotta vote Dex, a lot of people stand right at the edge of the window they're sniping/TFcamping out of and can be caught off guard by rapid scaling and slashing their face off.
---
... For art comes to you proposing frankly to give nothing but the highest quality to your moments as they pass, and simply for those moments' sake.
#4Asakura_Rei(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:48:11 PM
At the moment:

Combat Knife

LIght Weight

Perk 2 Greed: Scavenger and Cold Blooded

Perk 3 Greed: Whatever perks I decide on

Combat Axe

Concussion x2.

I don't use the Ballistic Knives because I use tactical button layout. Combat knife just lets me use the right trigger to stab and slash. (Really wish I could use left trigger to melee with the ballistic knives.)

Concussions are good for slowing down targets, or to use against people who've spotted me at range so I can slip away. Combat axe is for people who I realise I won't be able to catch up with, or for taking out someone who's camping or with someone else.

If I'm up against a team that use a lot of equipment like claymores or shockcharges, I have another class with EMPs instead.

Honestly, I wouldn't use EC perk if it wasn't for the fact you have a really short sprint time otherwise. -_- It's the only reason it's so difficult.