In future cods, league play BETTER stay

#1AurawhispererPosted 4/28/2013 8:43:02 PM(edited)
This is what prevents me from hating cod now. And thats the competitive play feature it brought.

Ever since 343 ripped out the sense of competitive league out of halo 4 (ranking matches or the arena) i basically got bored of it.

But this existing in BO2 is the reason why i like it. However, i recommend future cods, that you shouldnt be able to use every gun, but to earn unlocking it to make advantages fair. Though i love breaking classes.
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#2fleadog2Posted 4/28/2013 9:18:23 PM
league play also reminds me of ranked playlist in Halo. I loved it and I love league play where it is all about winning
---
GT: Chuckles21z
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 4/28/2013 10:12:48 PM
1 week on 1 account and I'm not ranked.
5 days on another account and I'm not ranked on that one either.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#4supercoolisaacPosted 4/28/2013 10:25:46 PM
SevenDayCandle posted...

don't start playing when the season's almost over then.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#5TMoney650Posted 4/28/2013 10:26:07 PM
Halo: Reach's "Arena" playlist was basically the same thing as League Play from what I understand. Play a few games, get placed in a division and then rank up or down depending on your performance. So if people like League Play, why did people hate Arena?
---
XBL: A Percussionist
#6Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:30:03 PM
They hated it because of diehards like me brutally **pping them from the behind.

And the mappings werent great. But best part? Lack of power weapons. Your main loadout to win is DMR and mag. That's it.

Anything else, you're going negative
---
It's funny how so many immature imbeciles on here try hard hating me. You think I care, yet I don't.
Try harder kid. You amuse me :)
#7AphoristicPosted 4/28/2013 10:47:01 PM
Keeping it is essential to continue the growth of E-Sports. Removing it would be the dumbest thing that they could do.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#8Aether_LyricPosted 4/29/2013 6:59:21 AM
I don't know where the quote is from but the pro players keep mentioning that Activision "promised" that they're going to support competitive CoD throughout future games. So that sounds like league will be a staple feature.

How Infinity Ward will maintain it is the better question, they've never cared about competitive at all. Maybe hastr0 is working with them since BO2 is done
#9TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/29/2013 7:06:25 AM
League Play is a joke with all those no life nerds cheating their way to the top of the leaderboards. What's it called? DDoS or something like that. I've seen more of it while playing League in BO2 than I have in all of my time playing CoD since 2007. It's pathetic
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#10MadsprayerPosted 4/29/2013 7:22:52 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

don't start playing when the season's almost over then.

When do the season's start?
---
GT: Madsprayer