Nuketown hate topic

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Before this map was an essential download, I enjoyed a pretty diverse map rotation.

Now, it seems that its Nuketown all the dam time. The morons in the lobby see it, produce a mess in their pants, and hit vote for Nuketown. I don't understand this blind love for such a crap piece of map design.

inbtcjustgotpwnedonnuketown
GT unpleasant milk
Comfortably numb by Pink Floyd - The most awesome song! PM if agree
3 years ago#2
A permanent 24/7 playlist for Nuketown and Hijacked would solve everyone's problem.
Shaped by those we`ve lost
3 years ago#3
hate it, hated it on BLOPS, hate it even more now.

Terrible map, spawns are awful
3 years ago#4
Every time i try to get into any 6v6 mode or goof around in party games i get greeted with Nuketown loading screen. Like Black Ops 2 didn't suck enough already.

One more reason to stick with GW
3 years ago#5
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
A permanent 24/7 playlist for Nuketown and Hijacked would solve everyone's problem.
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you
3 years ago#6
NT has become LMG + TF all day for me now.

I just can't stand that map anymore...
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
3 years ago#7
The "previous map" vote option being gone would solve half of the problem
His days of asking are all gone, his fight goes on, and on, and on
But he thinks that the fight is worth it all, so he strikes like Thunderball
3 years ago#8
I wish it had a custom killstreak... that house keeping robot looks like it would clean house lol
Must.......fill......space.......
3 years ago#9
Me and my friend went around Nuketown the other day and shot all the heads off the mannequins to play the old Atari games on the screen. I found out you are invulnerable when playing those games and this makes me want to do it in an online lobby and watch everyone rage trying to kill me.
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you
3 years ago#10
Inadvertant posted...
Me and my friend went around Nuketown the other day and shot all the heads off the mannequins to play the old Atari games on the screen. I found out you are invulnerable when playing those games and this makes me want to do it in an online lobby and watch everyone rage trying to kill me.

I think that only works in Private matches.
3DS Friend Code: 3539-9374-6768

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived