Nuketown hate topic

#41Soul_On_DisplayPosted 4/29/2013 7:20:31 PM
posting to hate*

What a terrible map. I don't know why the general community is so attracted to cluster **** combat where even the best of players can't do well without an organized team who can spawntrap. It's like people love deaths and hate getting killstreaks.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#42MikeyBadnewsPosted 4/29/2013 7:28:15 PM
Never claimed to be good at this game, but it seems in any mode when you play Nuketown you die twice before even getting a chance to move. It can be fun on occasion but Im going 25-30 and the vast majority of deaths are from one team aiming down their sights with a sniper rifle or LMG w/ TF. Most deaths are of the invisible varity, accompany that with the BS deaths and its damn frustrating to play. And when you play it on a mode like CTF its unplayable.
#43ThierrymonPosted 4/29/2013 7:48:04 PM
hobs2605 posted...
Confimed for Call of Duty: Ghosts -

BOMB SHELTER
A 12x24 ft map taking place in a single room bomb shelter and featuring one coveted high point in the form of the "Sniper's Shelf" in the pantry.
Teams spawn on either end in direct enemy sight and the only cover is achieved by crawling prone underneath pallets of navy beans and military cots.
Play objective and multi team modes for full effect

Sad thing is, a map like that would probably still get voted over and over again.
#44TommyD758Posted 4/29/2013 8:51:12 PM
It's a small map. It makes it easier to get to the action and depending on the game mode the matches usually end faster. There's not much to it. I like the occasional nuketown and don't mind playing it.
#45RonDijonPosted 4/29/2013 10:45:37 PM
bump for black rage
---
NNID= Based_Ron
XBL GT= ZombieFries05
#46retroman20Posted 4/29/2013 10:50:31 PM
I hate this map also....Die, spawn, die again while spawn, and spawn and dead again
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#47ShadonicPosted 4/30/2013 5:19:16 AM
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
A permanent 24/7 playlist for Nuketown and Hijacked would solve everyone's problem.

Gack, Don't stick nuketown in with Hijacked, at least with Hijacked you've got the under-tunnel, the side ledge, and theres some cover in the little cabana / overlook.

Nuketown it's a campfest/explosive fest between the two houses, both maps are tiny but they play out completely differently.

Hate hate hate hate Hate hate hate hate Hate hate hate hate Nuketown with such a passion T.T
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#48TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/30/2013 5:58:18 AM
Shadonic posted...
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
A permanent 24/7 playlist for Nuketown and Hijacked would solve everyone's problem.

Gack, Don't stick nuketown in with Hijacked, at least with Hijacked you've got the under-tunnel, the side ledge, and theres some cover in the little cabana / overlook.

Nuketown it's a campfest/explosive fest between the two houses, both maps are tiny but they play out completely differently.

Hate hate hate hate Hate hate hate hate Hate hate hate hate Nuketown with such a passion T.T

That little cabana/overlook is actually a sauna. I just learned that last week lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#49TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/30/2013 6:01:09 AM
torey_caylor posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Either some of you are exaggerating or I'm an exception, because Nuketown and Hijacked don't show up for me very often. Yeah when they do I usually play them twice but most f the time I get two of the other maps.

Literately every single 6v6 match i tried since the patch was Nuketown. Even party games.

Wow...I like Nuketown but I definitely don't like it enough to go through that with a smile.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#50cbc72Posted 4/30/2013 6:40:24 AM(edited)
CammyApple posted...

If the only way you can play the map is LMG/TF, too bad. You're bad.

It is the best way to make other people regret playing the map, and hopefully stop voting for it.

Twice since NT has been added to the regular rotation, I have seen it heavily voted for and got members of my team to switch to LMG TF and camp (not push and flip the spawns) and the map was not voted for a second time.

Also. Pink house side is superior spawn side.

---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/cvpwash