If they don't let you keep your weapon progress etc in ghosts I won't buy it

#1ZeustyPosted 4/29/2013 9:20:13 AM
They nailed the prestige system in bo2
#2MrB730Posted 4/29/2013 9:21:51 AM
I agree with this. Having a weapon prestige separate from regular prestige so you dont have to redo the same thing constantly was actually great.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#3Aether_LyricPosted 4/29/2013 9:25:38 AM
....don't prestige then?
#4MrB730Posted 4/29/2013 9:29:14 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
....don't prestige then?

Extra classes is the only reason i prestige, i just found it irritating that every single aspect gets locked back up. I like it just locks weapons but not all the progress on it. Thats me anyway other people might not agree.
---
#5HexCubPosted 4/29/2013 9:41:24 AM
The only thing that should stay unlocked is gun camo. All the other stuff takes the challenge out of prestiging.
---
XBL-Hex n Scyth
#6LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 4/29/2013 9:58:32 AM
If they allow us to have everything in one prestige then there isn't a real point to CaC is nice and all, but when we can't get everything until Master Prestige is kindof rude.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#7FeelMyBladePosted 4/29/2013 10:15:54 AM
I agree. The weapon progress in this game was the best.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Imma try it out. Imma try it out. Okay.
#8InadvertantPosted 4/29/2013 1:10:05 PM
You know what I say? I say let me keep my camos, but make me deal less damage after entering prestige mode or something. Give me a debuff of sorts that makes the game harder for me. Make me hate myself for saying "Sure, take everything I earned away." Make a high prestige icon/level something to be in awe of, not something to just go "Look at that neckbearding, basement dwelling Chubbo McGoo."

"Look Sir! A prestige 10!"
"WHALE OFF PORT BOW! MAN THE HARPOONS!"
---
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you
#9MrB730Posted 4/29/2013 2:15:36 PM
HexCub posted...
The only thing that should stay unlocked is gun camo. All the other stuff takes the challenge out of prestiging.

To be fair there isnt much of a challenge to have to unlock the same exact gun that you just spent the time unlocking. What they should do is have a few special guns or something that you unlock through prestiging. That way you actually feel like you have earned something by doing it not just a badge by your name to brag about.
---
#10SinCityKidPosted 4/29/2013 2:32:51 PM
It's the best prestige system so far, but I still want more incentive/reward for prestiging.