If they don't let you keep your weapon progress etc in ghosts I won't buy it

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If they don't let you keep your weapon progress etc in ghosts I won't buy it
3 years ago#1
They nailed the prestige system in bo2
3 years ago#2
I agree with this. Having a weapon prestige separate from regular prestige so you dont have to redo the same thing constantly was actually great.
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
3 years ago#3
....don't prestige then?
3 years ago#4
Aether_Lyric posted...
....don't prestige then?

Extra classes is the only reason i prestige, i just found it irritating that every single aspect gets locked back up. I like it just locks weapons but not all the progress on it. Thats me anyway other people might not agree.
3 years ago#5
The only thing that should stay unlocked is gun camo. All the other stuff takes the challenge out of prestiging.
XBL-Hex n Scyth
3 years ago#6
If they allow us to have everything in one prestige then there isn't a real point to CaC is nice and all, but when we can't get everything until Master Prestige is kindof rude.
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
3 years ago#7
I agree. The weapon progress in this game was the best.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Imma try it out. Imma try it out. Okay.
3 years ago#8
You know what I say? I say let me keep my camos, but make me deal less damage after entering prestige mode or something. Give me a debuff of sorts that makes the game harder for me. Make me hate myself for saying "Sure, take everything I earned away." Make a high prestige icon/level something to be in awe of, not something to just go "Look at that neckbearding, basement dwelling Chubbo McGoo."

"Look Sir! A prestige 10!"
"WHALE OFF PORT BOW! MAN THE HARPOONS!"
RIP Christopher Scott "Chris" Kyle (April 8, 1974 February 2, 2013), Deadliest Man In American History, 160 confirmed kills
May Paradise welcome you
3 years ago#9
HexCub posted...
The only thing that should stay unlocked is gun camo. All the other stuff takes the challenge out of prestiging.

To be fair there isnt much of a challenge to have to unlock the same exact gun that you just spent the time unlocking. What they should do is have a few special guns or something that you unlock through prestiging. That way you actually feel like you have earned something by doing it not just a badge by your name to brag about.
3 years ago#10
It's the best prestige system so far, but I still want more incentive/reward for prestiging.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If they don't let you keep your weapon progress etc in ghosts I won't buy it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived