Prestige Glitch

#1KingLeonidassPosted 4/29/2013 1:50:24 PM
Okay so I prestige my MTAR lost all my atachments but now it says I've only killed 45 people while aiming down the sight which Is false since seeing that message I've killed 10-30 people while aiming down the sights alone I should already have the dot reticule but I don't even have plus this is frustrating it does the same for the camo unlocks I can still unlock the attachments but the camo stays the same at 23 I've obtained 10-20 headshot medals yesterday and I only used the MTAR is there a way to fix this or is this permanent?I was only at level 31 when I prestiged my gun if that helps.
#2xo0Achilles0oxPosted 4/29/2013 1:53:46 PM
Punctuation is your friend. No one can read that garbled mess.
#3KingLeonidass(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 2:02:45 PM
xo0Achilles0ox posted...

My computer keys are messed up. But what I'm trying to get at is I can no longer unlock camo and Reflex sight reticle for my MTAR after prestiging it.
#4CS2_SasukePosted 4/29/2013 2:05:03 PM
KingLeonidass posted...
xo0Achilles0ox posted...

My computer keys are messed up. But what I'm trying to get at is I can no longer unlock camo and Reflex sight reticle for my MTAR after prestiging it.

I'm using a very ****ed up laptop that's missing the E R Y U S Z 6 and 7 keys. I have no problem with it.
---
Bronyism is the new Christianity. Bronies unite!
/) Bro-hoof if you agree --- Count:7
#5thebest99Posted 4/29/2013 3:12:07 PM
Okay, so I prestiged my MTAR & lost all of my attachments however now it says I've only killed 45 people while aiming down the sights. This Is false since seeing that message I've killed 10-30 people while aiming down the sights alone I should already have the dot reticule but I don't even have that!

This is super duper frustrating as it does the same thing for other unlock challenges for my camouflages.I can still unlock the attachments but the camo stays the same at 23 I've obtained 10-20 headshot medals yesterday and I only used the MTAR is there a way to fix this or is this permanent?I was only at level 31 when I prestiged my gun if that helps.
---
New Commentary! 4/26/13-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocwjbOH_dA0
GT: Dan Harkinz