what is max level for the RPG and the assault shield?

#1ThugLife247Posted 4/29/2013 6:28:37 PM
these are the only two weapons i need to get the mastery calling cards for

is it level 10? i don't remember. right now my RPG is prestige 2 and my assault shield is prestige 1. the rpg is a pain in the ass to use and i haven't figured out how to properly level up the assault shield yet. they are where they are from when i achieved diamond camo on them
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#2metalclashPosted 4/29/2013 6:30:34 PM
I think it's 5, or 6. I know the smaw is 5 or 6 so i assume that the rpg and shield are the same since they have no attachements.

I can't level up the shield at all... both of my friends and I call ourselves shield-brothers and they have gold/diamond with their emblem and such but I can't even manage to kill someone with it. It doesn't seem to lock on lunge to someone like in previous games
---
Anyone else here from Jersey and goes airsofting?
#3possessionPosted 4/29/2013 6:36:34 PM
Don't have a clue about the shield, but all launchers are 6.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage
#4possessionPosted 4/29/2013 7:06:02 PM
Come to think of it, that is pretty messed up considering there are only three launchers...
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage
#5BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/29/2013 7:29:14 PM
Both are 6 i believe. My shield is at prestige 2 lvl 5 but its so hard getting riot kills
#6aj4x94Posted 4/29/2013 7:34:15 PM
I still think the launchers(especially the RPG) should get attachments in a patch, but one can dream.
---
Playing: COD: BOII, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinte
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#7BgSoAPosted 4/29/2013 7:54:31 PM
Launchers should get some attachments.

Speed Loader - Reloads twice as fast.
Improved Tracking - Only for the SMAW and FHJ, gives the missile a chance to bypass flares and instantly take down an aerial target.
Carbon Frame - Increases movement speed while ADS with launchers
Improved Warhead - RPG only, 50% increased damage and 10% larger radius.
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#8aj4x94Posted 4/29/2013 7:58:43 PM
BgSoA posted...

Improved Tracking - Only for the SMAW and FHJ, gives the missile a chance to bypass flares and instantly take down an aerial target.

Those sound great! For the SMAW and RPG, I'd also like a range finder optic. It would show the trajectory of the rocket when you fire it, making it easier to predict whether or not it will hit a target like a window or a car.
---
Playing: COD: BOII, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Bioshock Infinte
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#9BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/29/2013 10:35:50 PM
aj4x94 posted...
BgSoA posted...

Those sound great! For the SMAW and RPG, I'd also like a range finder optic. It would show the trajectory of the rocket when you fire it, making it easier to predict whether or not it will hit a target like a window or a car.

Sounds like something from fallout new vegas.
#10nissan skylinePosted 4/29/2013 10:48:09 PM
I'd love to see something that allowed launchers to lock on much more quickly like MW3's Blind Eye Pro.
---
cogito ergo zoom