Zombies community sucks

#1BansheeNTDmodePosted 4/29/2013 11:39:42 PM
When i a noob wants to play public match 3 guys with skulls join in and they wait in the lobby not pressing ready trying to get myself to be bored and leave. So rude.. I waited for an hour and one skull left and another non prestige joined and he left cause of boredom. So i left my console on and went to bed. Gotta troll them somehow..
#2Hotkarl262Posted 4/29/2013 11:46:58 PM
I really hope that you're exaggerating when you say that you waited for an hour.
---
GT: HotKarl262
#3StigmaStylePosted 4/29/2013 11:49:46 PM
Hotkarl262 posted...
I really hope that you're exaggerating when you say that you waited for an hour.

From my experiences in zombies lobbies, he's not.
#4BansheeNTDmode(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:52:37 PM
I remember the last actual game i did play the skull guys dont revive you and leave you for dead till u quit, that kind of explains why they're not readying up. They might be awesome at zombies but im a max prestige with a 3.78 kd
#5Aether_LyricPosted 4/29/2013 11:53:48 PM
I'm pretty sure zombies matchmaking is just glitched. Sometimes I press the ready up button and it kind of freezes followed by the lobby dying seconds later.

However the zombies community is terrible for never completing games. There's always one guy who leaves once he goes down a couple of times.
#6ThierrymonPosted 4/30/2013 12:17:09 AM
Yeahs its sad that there is elitism in zombies, especially considering how casual zombies is.

I tried to play once and got hounded with abuse for not having a skull thing or a mic.
#7kingbahamut83Posted 4/30/2013 2:36:20 AM
Can't stand zombie lobbies. this is the only time I've wanted to attempt zombies and nobody readies up. They sit there and talk and when I do get to play a match, everyone is way ahead of me and I get downed. No help up even if they are right next to me.
---
Gamertag: AccursedVenom
#8Hitman_67Posted 4/30/2013 2:56:52 AM
The Zombies community is as bad as the MP, Because it's filled with people like my old friend.

He was playing on the PS3 Zombies map, first it was transit and when he joined a game he seen two people weren't "Skull" or something and made some comment "oh i'm not playing with u cuz ya guys dont got ur skulls" but sat there for a few minutes waiting for their response.. So he could have a "cool exit".

But then when he plays, if he gets down and gets down again before getting his "100 kills to make up for each down" he ragequits.
Or when he played High rise and ragequit because the people didn't get in the elevator the first 5 seconds of the game.

Yes this is the same friend from my "My friend says" topics. The sad part is he's thinks he's godly yet it took him months of constant playing to get even 20% close to my playing.
---
Founder & CO of Phantom Operations (GHST)
Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#9gnosox1986Posted 4/30/2013 4:34:32 AM
"COD community sucks" ****Fixed****
---
GT- DARTH GNO69
Now Playing: NHL 13, NCAA 13, FIFA 12, CoD, LA Noire, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Batman Arkham Asylum
#10JohnWall32Posted 4/30/2013 7:13:24 AM(edited)
everyone sucks too...I get asked damn near every lobby how i got shotguns...I've literally had them since the second day this game came out...I don't understand how it's so hard to get...even started a new name to see if first time was a fluke...nope...got em in less than a week