you can barely play this freakin game online any more

#11LerthyrPosted 5/1/2013 8:32:51 AM
DDoS of Connection Interrupted: Host Migration 2
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#12MyzticRedPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:34:11 AM
ronXwhite posted...
MyzticRedPanda posted...
seriously

connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted

connection interrupted

been playing mw2 like crazy and this **** doesnt happen in that game

no wonder i quit this a while back

keep playing this ****** lagfest game guys

come on mw2 and get noobtubed aw day from me

that's your internet.

also you're what's wrong with MW2

really it's my internet?

care to explain why i dont have a problem in any other online game except blops 2?

and the other thousands of people complaining, it's their internet too right?

try and stop me on mw2 then if you think i am whats wrong with it
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#13ronXwhitePosted 5/1/2013 7:36:20 PM
MyzticRedPanda posted...
ronXwhite posted...
MyzticRedPanda posted...
seriously

connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted
connection interrupted

connection interrupted

been playing mw2 like crazy and this **** doesnt happen in that game

no wonder i quit this a while back

keep playing this ****** lagfest game guys

come on mw2 and get noobtubed aw day from me

that's your internet.

also you're what's wrong with MW2

really it's my internet?

care to explain why i dont have a problem in any other online game except blops 2?

and the other thousands of people complaining, it's their internet too right?

try and stop me on mw2 then if you think i am whats wrong with it

good one internet hardass.

and when it's *connection interrupted* the entire time, it's 100% of the time either the host's fault or the fault of the person seeing the message.

people dont complain about that, just the fact that "omg my bullets wont him lag comp plx" or "wow 3 bar every game i cant shoot with this lag comp" etc.
---
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk
#14flame030191Posted 5/1/2013 8:03:26 PM
Honestly, I have seen a lot of "Connection interrupted" and "Host Migration" the past few weeks in BOps2, as well as a very laggy game when I searched on "Best" with an immediate match. None of the other games have this problem, even BOps1 (which was the game that always had that for me in the past)
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: KGMR Flame
Pre-ordered and anticipating: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and Last of Us
#15ThisIsMithosPosted 5/1/2013 8:07:09 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
CONNECTION INTERRUPTED

Basically sums up my entire online multiplayer experience with Black Ops 2 over the past month. The only thing that works online for me is zombies.

I dunno why the online gameplay for this game in general seems to be getting progressively worse rather than better (like the past games usually got better as time went on for the most part). It's not even that I'm terrible at this point (which I do admit, I'm not the best) because I'm no where near as bad as this game makes me out to be. I can barely get a kill without getting hit markers for what feels like an eternity and then end up dying myself because the guy I'm shooting one shots me.

And of course, the kill cam will go on to reveal that I was never shooting at all, and if I was, I wasn't hitting anything...

I mean, I get an interrupted connection at least three times a match now, and its really irritating. Not to mention, four bar connection on this game could be like a one or two bar on MW2 or Black Ops 1, or it could be like an actual four bar depending on if the game is deciding to screw you over or not.

If I want to play actual online, I usually go back to Black Ops 1 or MW2. At least they're playable. If I want to do Bops2 maps I usually just do Combat Training, because I simply cannot be bothered with this connection garbage anymore.

The spawns and the horrid connection problems ruined the online for me.

Took the words out of my mouth bro. BO1/MW2 ftw.